Release SuperZaxxon v1.51 released!

might work:

sudo rmmod ehci_hcd; sudo modprobe ehci_hcd

Excellent! I thought something like that might. Although my thought was more along the lines of not making it crash to begin with - I see a lot of "oh, this USB thingie never works right" from beginning users in the future.

But not having to reboot is a good step forward :)

Last edited by a moderator:
just installed :) This is a very good work

My nubs are totally working again... ;)

might work:

sudo rmmod ehci_hcd; sudo modprobe ehci_hcd

Excellent! I thought something like that might. Although my thought was more along the lines of not making it crash to begin with - I see a lot of "oh, this USB thingie never works right" from beginning users in the future.

But not having to reboot is a good step forward :)

Or without typing:

Disable USB Host, Enable USB Host :)

Installed this last night and it fixed an issue I was having recently with in built Wi-Fi locking up my Pandora so I'm well chuffed.

Many thanks to all involved with bringing this to us.

Hi ED, Outdoor Gamma setting is great!

Can see a lot more details outside when looking at dark parts of games.

Tnx!

Tnx!

Confirmed: Holidays are good sometimes.

I actually created this when I wanted to play Breath of Fire 4 at the beach :D

Tnx!

Confirmed: Holidays are good sometimes.

I actually created this when I wanted to play Breath of Fire 4 at the beach :D

Thats a great game, but Breath of Fire 3 is epic, so if you want to play the best of that series (if you have not already) try the third one.

Part three is pretty much similar, but features an awesome world map, as well as the best funky tunes i ever heard in a rpg.

Also, did you play xenogears? its the best jrpg ever made imho, and its on the psx.

Most notable is its battle system and cool story, its also pretty much one of the first games that started the concept of ass kicking in engine cutscenes.

Hehe, yeah, played through BoF 1-3 already, just didn't find the time back then to play the fourth :)

Played Xenogears a couple of times (I can confirm it fully works on the Pandora up until the end) and I probably played a lot more RPGs most here have never heard of :)

Sort of off-topic but if you're into old-school RPGs, I'd HIGHLY recommend Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode 1: Tides of Fate. Perfect nod to old school RPGs and they're working on a prequel and the sequal simultaneously.

Hey, this fixed my SNES9x going black after quitting a game. :) now I see the desktop for a few seconds whilst pickle launcher restarts, like before!

Thanks very much. :D

Is there a difference to setting brightness to max? ^^
Yes. Gamma changes contrast, it makes dark colours brighter. Increasing the brightness changes the overall power of the backlight, but once you've maxed it out, increasing the gamma will make some things appear brighter still. It's a feature that probably isn't worth reflashing by itself.

New update fixed the wifi issue I was having! thanks for your hard work to all the Pandora Team! You all are amazing!

Download gives me internal server error. ED please fix. In the meantime does anyone have a mirror?

Like to try out the outdoor gamma, very sunny today :)

EDIT: download link works again! Now downloading.

EDIT2: outdoor gamma is nice and might improve visibility when it is clouded, but in bright light (sunny day) you don't see a thing and outdoor gamma isn't helping then.

Back