Release SuperZaxxon - Beta 5 released

I just logged in to check to see if people were seeing the same odd charging behavior I have been seeing. I have also seen similar charging behavior as you. When I plug my unit in (using the mini USB or charger) sometimes the red charging light doesn't come on and it doesn't charge. I have to unplug/re-plug (perhaps a few times) to get it charging. Also, sometimes the battery monitor indicates that it's charging but no red light.

Thanks.

I've charging problem too, with beta5a. At the moment it charges only with AC. If I plug in the mini USB, the red led don't light up, and no rechargin at all:

twomonths:/etc/pandora/conf$ cat /sys/class/power_supply/bq27500-0/current_now

The usb port is working, becouse I'm connected in with ssh using usb0 (modprobe g_ether, ifconfig usb0 etc.). That's happen with the old kernel. With the new kernel, modprobe g_ether just hang pandora, and no charging using mini usb.

Thanks,

Diego.

I've charging problem too, with beta5a. At the moment it charges only with AC. If I plug in the mini USB, the red led don't light up, and no rechargin at all:
The charging chip is very picky on USB charging, the voltage must be almost exactly 5V or else it won't charge. My pandora doesn't charge from one of the PCs too (but charges fine from the other).

How do I know which firmware I have?

When I boot I can see

Super Zaxxon 1.52

Firmware 3.2

Is there a way to get more info?

You have everything you need.. Super Zaxxon 1.52 is the latest firmware..

Super Zaxxon has been in Final Status(Not Alpha or Beta) for some time..

Last edited by a moderator:
You have everything you need.. Super Zaxxon 1.52 is the latest firmware..

Super Zaxxon has been in Final Status(Not Alpha or Beta) for some time..
Thank you very much!

This is important information, but is not easy to know if  you are new in the community.

I supposed it Because the last firmware had keyboard lock as function for the hold key, and my pandora does it.

Now I can try Android without doubts or fears!

Thank you again.

Since you have the latest firmware you can now update your OS over the net.. there has been some minor updates..

If you go to System Settings there is an Update OS tool that will download the most recent changes.

Since you have the latest firmware you can now update your OS over the net.. there has been some minor updates..

If you go to System Settings there is an Update OS tool that will download the most recent changes.
That was the very first thing I did.

Then I downloaded a PND called super zaxxon  updater, and I ran it too.

Should I suposse I'm Up-to-Date?

What happens If I run again both PND and Script?

The very fact that you even had that option means that you were already on 1.52: running the PND updater does nothing if it detects you're already up to date. Same with the OS Update menu option, but that's more fine grain, updating bits and pieces instead of everything all at once. Running either a second time will have no impact (unless there has been another update, in which case the Update script will find it and install it for you automatically)

Back