Release SuperZaxxon Final released!

Yes, I dit it multiple times. It seems that the screen thinks it is smaller than in reality.

The new settings are saved in /etc ?

By the way, the precision was quite good before reflash....

Settings are saved in /etc/pointercal

Try to reflash - this would be the first time a calibration fails...

Thanks, reflash worked fine. BTW, how to create a locale for hungarian?

Wow. Notaz has greatly improved the screen response. This is fantastic. Thanks for your HARD WORK!!!!

Really nice! After so many betas, this is a great release :)

After the second boot, I saw that one line had a sed error. I didn't think about freezing output and writing it down though. =(

Also, zRam is enabled by default? How can I tell? I don't see it with `free`.

Some documentation for the installation steps I use:

http://pandorawiki.o...ta_installation

(I guess the name should be changed)

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure if anyone else has this problem but the link is broken...

I know I've asked this before, but how can you check if zram is running? It looked like it wasn't configured during flashing of the system, no directory located?

(null)

Dumb question, after I installed Super Zaxxon Final I noticed that during boot it still shows Release 1.5. Shouldn't that screen read something different?

that maybe because first boot after flash seems to boot the old kernel, the second boot then uses 3.2 however I dont know if this has anything to do with it.

ok found issue, when I installed the OS to SD using the sd card installed pnd it only ever boots into old 2.X kernel and I cant get it to boot into 3.2 kernel

Just installed - Touchscreen (after calibration) is waaaaaay off - the mouse pointer appears about 1.5" above/right of where I touch, which is annoying. There's some sort of document on the desktop which has to be removed after you boot first :)

I notice that the taskbar is cluttered with all sorts of rubbish again!

Edit: Repeated recalibration fixes it, but it's very unreliable - first time I've seen that.

D.

Back