Release SuperZaxxon Final released!

Are you gonna sticky this, stick it in every forum and make a link to it on the homepage? I think you should. It seems like there are far too many attractive features/fixes for ANY pandora owner not to know about this. Or are new pandoras gonna be flashed with this straightaway?

Heh, I might give this a try after my class today. I'm hoping this will fix the annoying firefox crashes I've been having

Typing on my Pandora's keyboard is a real workout for my fingers and wrists, lol.

-sent from my Pandora-

Thanks all contributors for this final release.

The SD rootfs link is missing in first post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm note sure for touchscreen calibration, here's what happened to me:

I booted with a non-functional right nub (from previous hardware bug) selected "yes, calibrate" by mistake, and while clicking the little targets, i made a double tap, so i missed totally the configuration, leading to a unusable OP.

Of course i know that the pandora button opens the Xfce menu, and space is the left click, but it's not a good thing to happen to new customers.

I suggest a new check after the calibration, like "Is it ok or do you want to recalibrate ?".

Also, i found the new default nub cursor speed awfully slow.

Of course i know that the pandora button opens the Xfce menu, and space is the left click, but it's not a good thing to happen to new customers.

I suggest a new check after the calibration, like "Is it ok or do you want to recalibrate ?".

Well, calibration needs an X restart, so you won't notice it right away... :/

Also, i found the new default nub cursor speed awfully slow.

Probably personal preference - but I'm pretty sure you know how to change it ;)

I noticed my own misclick, so having a "retry" option would be cool.

Yeye, i know how ^^.

Hey.. this is great so far..

Really digging the PNDstore.. It's auto updating a few of my apps as we speak

I alsol like the icon on the taskbar enable USB/WIFI ETC great addition. Just looking how to launch Andriod now.. I'm sure it's here somewhere

:) Props to the pros, You guys are.. well... amazing really.

Edit: Android is a .PND downloaded duh :)

Can't wait to get home and install this. Woohoo!

Someone asked earlier about reinstalling the community codec pack. Will a new install of those codecs be required?

After reflash, the stylus lost its precision. The toolbar at the bottom and the other borders are inaccessible by the stylus and there is a difference of 1 cm between the clicked point and the reaction place. Is it normal? How should I test it further?

After reflash, the stylus lost its precision. The toolbar at the bottom and the other borders are inaccessible by the stylus and there is a difference of 1 cm between the clicked point and the reaction place. Is it normal? How should I test it further?

Did you do the calibration on the first boot wizard correctly?

If not, just go into Settings/Calibrate touchscreen.

Will this be pre installed on 1gh pandora's?

Yes, it's preinstalled on all new Pandoras.

Did you do the calibration on the first boot wizard correctly?

If not, just go into Settings/Calibrate touchscreen.
Yes, I dit it multiple times. It seems that the screen thinks it is smaller than in reality.

The new settings are saved in /etc ?

By the way, the precision was quite good before reflash....

Yes, I dit it multiple times. It seems that the screen thinks it is smaller than in reality.

The new settings are saved in /etc ?

By the way, the precision was quite good before reflash....

Settings are saved in /etc/pointercal

Try to reflash - this would be the first time a calibration fails...

I had no calibration issue (misclick) with my second unit, and the setting is fine.

Back