Release Super Geometry Dust

Didn't play too much more but my friend beat my 271k with 280k so I one uped him with 320,856.

As for the quad-laser: The way it works is, if you stay alive long enough and accumulate enough points, you have the quad laser until you die (at which point you go back to whatever laser you've earned up to that point). The color of the sphere corresponds to your progress towards the quad-laser. I'll try to think of a way to make that more clear. :) Glad you're liking it though!
Right, but sometimes I'll get faster laser and then get the quad without ever getting the double. Only has happened a couple times though. Dunno what triggers it.

Also, I'll have quad then die and go back to double. Die again immediately and still respawn with double. Shouldn't the 2nd death reset to regular?

And out of curiosity, what's your real highscore?

I liked it before when BOTH the left nub and D-pad could move the ship at once, because I alternated between the two. Same should be so for firing with the right nub and buttons.

I only have the old version but I play with the Dpad sometimes too, is this feature now gone?

I'd like the ABXY to shoot also. The more controls the better!

I liked it before when BOTH the left nub and D-pad could move the ship at once, because I alternated between the two. Same should be so for firing with the right nub and buttons.

I only have the old version but I play with the Dpad sometimes too, is this feature now gone?

I'd like the ABXY to shoot also. The more controls the better!

You can customize the controls in the new version, so you can set movement to d-pad if you like. They are wanting to be able to have left nub and dpad move your ship at the same time, which I guess I can add. :)

Go get the new version, though! Much improved, imo. ;)

The new version is a huge improvement Wermy. I love it!

High score update: 573.565.

My current high score is 590,990 (see attached screenshot) :D

Which brings me to a new feature (for the next update): You can press select at any time and grab a screenshot - nice for bragging about and/or proving high scores! :D

Also: The only low-level thing I'm doing is enabling runfast mode (see here: http://pandorawiki.org/Floating_Point_Optimization#VFP-Lite_RunFast ), which is the only thing I can think of that even might do something to wifi. I disabled it and played for about 20 minutes, and my wifi didn't drop once! Additionally, *not* enabling runfast mode didn't seem to have any impact on performance, so I may leave it off in the next update and see if that fixes people's wifi issue. :)

Edit: Also fixed the bomb-after-dying bug. :)

screen110515-105036.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm finding this game pretty easy, here's my score.

That looks suspiciously like the scenario I was in when I died. :D But yes, I realize people can just photoshop a higher score for themselves, but where's the fun in that? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice game.

And the difficulty is about right, I'm not very good (100k), but it is still fun (more than if it was too easy).

This game is fantastic! Well done!

At present is my fave... very addictive.

But how do you all get those insane high scores? The best I can manage is 122412.

I was going to complain about it getting too hard too quickly - but I obviously suck.

Do you know what I long for? a bomb that clears those damn asteroids.

Also - is there any way to limit the amount of enemies on the globe? My personal feeling is there is too much happening on such a tiny globe in too short a time.

How about enemies that drop power ups? (shield, homing bullets, a field that slows enemies within a certain proximity too you, health container)

How about enemies that zoom in, fire at you, and retreat.

How about boss battles?

Best yet: How about a short life bar instead of instant death.

Back