Release Super Geometry Dust

I finally decided to try this game.

Best one on the Pandora I've tried!

It's awesome! Great job!

dont port it to webos, because i just played a game a bit with touchscreen nubs, and its a horrible experience for me

Hello everyone,

I've finally gotten around to updating Super Geometry Dust! :) Here are the release notes from the repo:

Finally, a Super Geometry Dust update! This update brings Super Geometry Dust roughly up-to-date with the version of Vertex Blaster currently in the iTunes App Store.

NEW FEATURES:

- New enemies! 2 new standard enemies, and 2 new special enemies

- 3 Super Laser types to choose from in Arcade Mode

- Completely re-worked Meteor Shower Mode: Press the R button to toggle between your standard laser, and your repair laser. Shoot buildings with the repair laser to heal them (watch out! If you accidentally shoot an asteroid with the repair laser, it will grow). Accidentally shooting a building with your standard laser will hurt it.

- Gameplay balance-tuning

- Minor bug fixes

Download at the repo: http://repo.openpandora.org/?page=detail&app=SuperGeometryDust-23703

I wasn't able to spend as much time testing as I'd like, so please report any issues here. Everything seems to be working fine though. :)

is there anything thats on the iOS vesion that you didnt update this version to include?

if so what things and will they come to pandora eventually ? :)

great work btw !!

sweet maybe I could build a website that could store that info? or a plugin/api for the repo that stores/shows these? if so would you help by telling me whats needed etc?

sweet maybe I could build a website that could store that info? or a plugin/api for the repo that stores/shows these? if so would you help by telling me whats needed etc?

That would be rather awesome :) , it would be great to have online leader boards tied to the repo. Along with a standardised way for games to submit hi scores. Well worth a topic in general talk imho.

Back