Silk Screening Poll - Whats Your Thoughts?

How much does the silk screening stage matter to you?

• I would prefer my Pandora had the silk screening stage done.

Votes: 51 25.8%
  • I really don't mind / care. I think it looks fine without it.

Votes: 67 33.8%
  • Polls like this are pointless and irrelevant.

Votes: 80 40.4%

• Total voters

EVERYONE in the world knows that hamburgers are American though. The world also has a theory why all Americans are fat . . .

mali said:
^Neither true, nor nice.
I have no idea exactly where your from Mrs. Europe, but as an American I can make fun of Americans. Go ahead, you can make fun of your Nationality also!

Anyway, not every American is fat but I can go to any other country and see a lot greater, a lot greater ratio of thin people to fat people.

Americans need to admit they're fat, it's a problem. I also directly link it the the hamburger, or rather establishments that make them, i.e. fast food places to this problem. The US has way toooooooooooooooooooo many of them, and Americans eat there waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooooooooooooooo much.

I'm sorry, I lived in Brazil for two years and lost a lot of weight, mainly because eating at fast food places cost too much. I now hate fast food places. Now I'm freaking fat again just because it's so cheap to eat at these places. I have to get out of here before I get diabetes. That and Americans are racist.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol hes from utah. i vowed not to troll here, dont tempt me please :p . i think our economy is to screwed up right now for fatties to stay fat anyway. except for the rich women in our media. they can afford to be gluttons.

i dont know about utah, but here in nebraska there arent alot of fatties. but redneck states tend to have em i suppose, that and bored people tend to eat more

Eternalodyssey said:
We're so close to the completion of the Pandoras I just can't believe people are STILL complaining!

Absolutely! And we've been so close that people should stop complaining since AT LEAST last June!!! :D

mali said:
Edit:
Btw, why does every poll starter forget to add the "I want to have sex with your dog"-option?

They don't forget - they just realise that not everyone has a dog...

second exodous, sorry I didn't recognize that you are an American at first, but I edited my post after I had seen it so everythings ok now, right? :)

Monk said:
They don't forget - they just realise that not everyone has a dog...

Make it indifferent poll option then ;)

b1llygo4t said:
lol hes from utah. i vowed not to troll here, dont tempt me please :p . i think our economy is to screwed up right now for fatties to stay fat anyway. except for the rich women in our media. they can afford to be gluttons.

i dont know about utah, but here in nebraska there arent alot of fatties. but redneck states tend to have em i suppose, that and bored people tend to eat more
I don't know, the reason I eat what I eat is it's fast/cheap and I'm busy. I'm not eating more because of boredom but I'm eating crappy because of convenience/cost.

You don't need to be rich to be fat in this country. In Brazil I think I actually ate more, I just ate what was cheap, fruits and vegetables with a side of churrascaria.

Edit: Wait, redneck state? I read that like you were saying Nebraska was a redneck state, but I read it again and you're inferring that Utah is a redneck state. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

fade said:
Whats your opinion on the silk screening stage?

I think the first cases with matte finish like craigx has looks realy cool.

fast food makes me feel greasy and sluggish. i havnt been to a mcdonalds in like 3 years. i havnt been in a wallmart in like 4 years. i think my generation (im 27) is drifting away from all that. thank fsm the "me/next/have-it-your-way" mentality is dieing off like bushes approval rating did.

::edit:: @second exodus yeah i live in omaha... we have the unfortuante disadvantage of being stuck between nebraska and iowa... but we dont have people doing this http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4323234n J/K im sure your not a redneck dude, why would you be getting a pandora?

Chip said:
In the spirit of Festivus, I added an option for the rest of us.

Festivus was December 23rd. It's cool though. This thread really is Festivus. There's plenty of people airing their grievances with the creater of this thread.

poll needs a distinct "NO!" option.

I don't care. If OP wants their baby screened then I'll wait, if not then post me my Pandora now. I have glue I can rebuild it. Glad about the Bluetooth symbol though. With "BT" I'd have pleaded for a non-screened version.

Not a pointless topic (btw imho) as "the topic of not screening" was raised by Sir Dev today.
We must bend with the times. As we get to the end of this project, any minute change of status justifies as related post.

edit: Sorry I prematurely ejaculatedposted again.

Perhaps it could ship with a fine-tipped white marker.

VRAndy said:
Perhaps it could ship with a fine-tipped white marker.

Tiny Post-it notes. Stickers. Or those infuriating water transfers you used to get in Model Aircraft kits.

The reasoning behind this poll, (my only one in 6 years) is Craig's own post:

craigix said:
I would still prefer there to be no silk screening. I just worry it will fade/cause delays.
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/51255-new-pics-from-mweston/page__view__findpost__p__794084

It's simply to see how many people concur with this statement. I'm inclined to agree.

b1llygo4t said:
we call those french fries. even after certain people in our media tried to change it to freedom fries. i dont know how they are french tho... or french toast... or canadian bacon for that matter! isnt it just ham??? i wonder if there is american anything....

im so off topic... and hungry now. mabe ill go have a sweedish meatball(!!?!)

Try Belgian Fries for a change.

Asmo said:
Or those infuriating water transfers you used to get in Model Aircraft kits.
Yes! That would be fun.

may88 said:
Not a pointless topic (btw imho) as "the topic of not screening" was raised by Sir Dev today.
We must bend with the times. As we get to the end of this project, any minute change of status justifies as related post.

WTF if that was directed at me buzz off! i didnt start this thread!!

and if you hate polls that much then you shouldnt even participate at all and thats it!.

for the other side yes i also think this poll is out of any sense.

PD:if that "Dev" is someone else just nvm. :D

Back