Silk Screening Poll - Whats Your Thoughts?

How much does the silk screening stage matter to you?

• I would prefer my Pandora had the silk screening stage done.

Votes: 51 25.8%
  • I really don't mind / care. I think it looks fine without it.

Votes: 67 33.8%
  • Polls like this are pointless and irrelevant.

Votes: 80 40.4%

• Total voters

ndbsolar said:
I hate this thread.
^this. what I really dislike is how no one thinks before starting a poll [MOST PANDORA ORDERERS DO NOT FREQUENT THE FORUMS SO THE RESULT WILL NOT BE AN ACCURASTE REPRESENTATION OF ANYTHING]

at this stage silkscreening has to be done. It was promised to customers & even if it causes another delay this is something we have come to expect

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet another thread speculating a delay. People wonder why they get so angry after the speculation comes true. Seriously, this is why the devs are so hesitant to set a hard shipping day. Delays happen, its a part of life. There was never a hard delivery date when we all pre-ordered. There was no hard delivery date when we re-pre-ordered. But those of us who did should all carry the knowledge that we "invested" in a future project. We're so close to the completion of the Pandoras I just can't believe people are STILL complaining! Give it a rest and show some patience. It will be done when it is done. ::Burns soapbox::

Well guys, I've been asleep for the last 8hrs, and I got up to see my daily Pandora fix/dissapointment, and to my suprise I see a brand new case with silkscreen,WTF!? WOW, I think it looks nice. Not perfect but nice. The new case quality looks great, and I think with the next case revision, the silkscreen will look allot better with input from the team. Now I still haven't checked all comments, but where does EVERYTHING stand at this point? Are the cases being shipped next supposed to be "Final"? The way it's looking to me, "Final" is a pipe dream, and we will be looking at 20 more revisions until the Chinese New Year, and then beyond! Can someone please chime in and say something in regards to what is actually happening, and where everything stands. Ed or Michael preferred! Craig only as a last resort, I need facts and not more questions than answers at this point? :p P.S. Everything is looking good, and at this point would it be out of the question to have someone fly to China and get this shit right? I mean damn, there is an obvious communication breakdown going on!

Chris

This thread is duplicate, we had it before :p

Edit:
Btw, why does every poll starter forget to add the "I want to have sex with your dog"-option?

mali said:
This thread is duplicate, we had it before :p

Edit:
Btw, why does every poll starter forget to add the "I want to have sex with your dog"-option?
Hey Mali, I think we've had it 2 or 3 times? <_< But technically we actually have new cases with the silkscreen, so why not a new thread?

Chris

FFS how many times do we have to see these pointless and repetitive polls, questions and threads? I swear to the Flying Spaghetti Monster people should be forced to get a license before they are allowed to use the internet

liquidphantom said:
FFS how many times do we have to see these pointless and repetitive polls, questions and threads? I swear to the Flying Spaghetti Monster people should be forced to get a license before they are allowed to use the internet
Wait, you know what the flying spaghetti monster is don't you? I'm confused if you're saying those that are Atheists should not use the internet or those that believe in a higher power should not use the internet.

ill be damned if the only way to tell the first batch from the other batches is the LACK of silk screening. i paid my good faith money - give me my damn "first batch" logo! :p

im sure im not the first to say it (me being a "noob" and all), but i think people are a little out of perspective here. how upset would xb360 users had been if they had been expecting the units since conceptualization? normally when you hear of a new device, a working model is revealed to the public at some convention and a release date is announced without much if any customer input. On the other side of the coin, how many xb360 users who purchased a release model where upset over the RRoD? i think its wonderful that we can bear witness to all the delays and developmental stages of a device TRULY made for us.

getting there is half the fun, isnt it?

::edit @second exodus; he was saying that everyone regardless of creed should use reason when using the internet. its just atheist blasphemy for an atheist to swear in any dogmas name.

b1llygo4t said:
::edit @second exodus; he was saying that everyone regardless of creed should use reason when using the internet. its just atheist blasphemy for an atheist to swear in any dogmas name.
Lol, oh, I didn't see the word 'to', I read:

I swear the Flying Spaghetti Monster people

instead of:

I swear to the flying Spaghetti Monster people

The first way I read it made no sense to me.

Anyway, I'm one of the one's that just doesn't care, leave it out or delay it until the silkscreen is good I don't care. I would like to get mine before mid February though, but it looks like that isn't in the cards regardless if we have silkscreen or not.

Thanks, Chip :)

Btw, the old one:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/50168-silk-screen-poll/
Reading all those old posts is better than writing new ones :p

Chip said:
In the spirit of Festivus, I added an option for the rest of us.
Lol, I think that every poll should have this option:

It doesn't matter, Chip will change this poll anyway, I'll just vote for whatever he puts in.

I would always vote for that option.

second exodous said:
Chip said:
In the spirit of Festivus, I added an option for the rest of us.
Lol, I think that every poll should have this option:

It doesn't matter, Chip will change this poll anyway, I'll just vote for whatever he puts in.

I would always vote for that option.

I'd always vote for the chip option as well:

FrenchFries.jpg

we call those french fries. even after certain people in our media tried to change it to freedom fries. i dont know how they are french tho... or french toast... or canadian bacon for that matter! isnt it just ham??? i wonder if there is american anything....

im so off topic... and hungry now. mabe ill go have a sweedish meatball(!!?!)

Back