Silk Screen Poll

what model of the silk screen do you like more?

• Total voters

droneb

DroneB Dev said:
WhiteBat said:
id like just the pandora logo since the "1" just seems redundant. Future pandoras should just have nothing there imo
i dont like it because of that
Hello around
just wanted to know about the silk screen what is the people thinknig. and what do the people prefer,

as for me text does great, but maybe another like "First Edition"

Edit:
the link for those who doesnt know what this is about

http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa99/MWeston_2007/

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd prefer a unique symbol, such as a heart (to show their love to the pre-order folks!) or a cake with 1 candle or something.

id like just the pandora logo since the "1" just seems redundant. Future pandoras should just have nothing there imo

When I see "First Batch", I see a cookie sheet with slightly-molten pandoras :(

WhiteBat said:

THECAKEISA *GACK* *HACKNEYEDMEMEOVERLOAD*

I'm pretty sure there should be something special like that for the original buyers, maybe a little Two Months[sup]tm[/sup] stamp?

DroneB Dev said:
WhiteBat said:
I'm with the simple Pandora logo in that spot, rather than a logo with a "1" on it. Can you add "Just the Pandora logo" to the poll? Otherwise I can't vote (not even "none of the above: describe" is there, makes it difficult for those who don't agree with any of the choices).

No hearts or cakes on my Pandora please. Keep it simple. "First Batch/Edition" or the symbol are both O.K.
"Two Months" is getting old. And I don't think I'll need something explicit to remind me of the waiting.

i voted for the pandora logo w/the 1 on it, however I'd like it to be under the screen & include the pandora text like the bottom part of the image that (naw)mcx posted in the other thread.

I voted for the 'other text' option. So, here's what I'd like to see screened next to the pandora logo:

Two
Months

Two Months has been old for Two Months and I'm sure the devs don't find it funny in the least, much less want to actually put it on their device. Even the kitten joke making fun of the 2 month joke has been beat to death. ANYTHING would be better than "Two Months"!!

Having some sort of special marking is a good idea, though. It would defiantly raise the value of the Pandora except in the rare chance that there is some defect that only the 1st batchers have or that the 1st batchers all won't overclock as well as subsequent batches, although the opposite will probably be true.

Ebay listing:

FIRST BATCH Pandora!

Guaranteed to overclock to 900mhz!

Starting Bid $500.00

I would probaby never sell but the idea of my waiting being worth something satisfies something inside me.

I'm with the simple Pandora logo in that spot, rather than a logo with a "1" on it. Can you add "Just the Pandora logo" to the poll?
I'm agree with it.. and if you wanna make a special first batcher console ...put a sticker on the bottom "First Batch" near the serial number (if there a serial number B) ).
i'm not a first batcher so i don't vote now ....but OpenPandora interest so much...maybe on second batch :)

Just voted !! thanks

Is it possible to apply these logos easily at home?

Because then they could just include all of the suggestions here on a little sheet, and people can do as they please.

DroneB Dev said:
WhiteBat said:
that's what the poll is for :)

but in the end, i don't really care what it ends up like, i just want my pandora :(

GunPei2X said:
I'd prefer a unique symbol, such as a heart (to show their love to the pre-order folks!) or a cake with 1 candle or something.

I didn't vote, because I like the heart/cake/pandora(without the 1) option better.

if you add another option to the poll you should at least restart it ;)

Back