Signature Image Width Limit

Esn

(:";
Website
esn.newgrounds.com
I suggest that images in signatures be limited to about 600 pixels wide, max, so that this forum can be easily read at all resolutions (including the Pandora's future resolution) without the need to scroll sideways for certain people's posts:

CODE
http://g.imagehost.org/0364/gp32x.gif

9b9nxt.png

f0x1y8.png

Perhaps there should be no signatures at all, a similar field visible only on your profile page would be enough. I disabled viewing signatures from My Controls years ago because people put too much voluminous crap in them, and pages load and scroll faster because of it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should only allow picture signatures for the people who make a donation to hando.

The bigger the donation, The bigger the picture you are allowed to have in your sig.

You know, I think that a bloody great idea, Even though i say so myself.

I`m going to see what hando thinks.

Trooper

'Iorgy77' said:
It nice to have you back trooper. :)
Thanks Iorgy, It`s great to be back. :)

Btw, Everyone has obviously guessed i was kidding in my previous post ?. :rolleyes:

Ouch!, I`ve been stung by the edit bug.

Trooper

(naw)mcx posted on Apr 26 2009 at 09:57 PM said:
9b9nxt.png

f0x1y8.png

Thanks! I really hope that people use your version of the OpenXile banner instead. So many people are using that 820px wide version that it's getting annoying to read forum threads, because I keep having to scroll sideways.

I don't want to disable all signatures, because some contain useful information and some are funny. I just think there should be a reasonable limit on image size.

God I had no idea our sig was causing problems. Sorry guys. It's sorted now.

According to the board rules, all sigs should be limited to 12,500 pixels (15k) worth of image or 3 lines of text. Half the sigs on the board are larger than that.

Back