Shortest newspost ever... for now!

At the moment I'm very unhappy with them. Right after I ordered the new SIM, an email arrived. It isn't entirely clear to me, but it seems to sugest, that my ordering a new SIM card is meant to be an adjustment of the contract, which then would establish a new 2-year minimum term.
That really sucks. DirecTV did that to my parents when they moved, they decided that updating the address meant a reset of the contract.

Cool, va falloir qu'on se capte... Une fois reçues ça fera une belle photo de famille...
Content que tu me parles pas de grand est...
:'(
[doublepost=1511990494,1511990250][/doublepost]2 Pyras in Alsace, Bugatti, Kronenbourg, choucroute...

ELSASS IS THE PLACE TO BE

View attachment 31232

This is NOT painted or coated in any way. This is an actual material, mixed with some anti-scratch pellets and some special metallic color pellets.
No worries, this is not a planned color for the Pyra, it's just an example of what's possible without any paint or coating. There's no color that can rub off. I also tried to scratch it, but it's really resistant.

My only worry is that this isn't a planned color for the Pyra. A nice dark gray (or charcoal) is much more appealing to me than black, red, transparent, or translucent. And I'm loving the speckles in it. :)

-God Ginrai

My only worry is that this isn't a planned color for the Pyra. A nice dark gray (or charcoal) is much more appealing to me than black, red, transparent, or translucent. And I'm loving the speckles in it. :)

-God Ginrai
I'm right there with you, though the sparkles in that specific material are not appealing. A nice matte look would be more desirable.

Agreed, though I seem to recall in context ED was saying it won't be as glossy as that sample, but nothing about the actual colour. That is the sort of colour I was thinking of (or maybe a little darker), speckes or no when I voted for gunmetal grey.

the "Vosqueses" are part of the Elsass, and whe went whit our bees every summer to get fir honey,
lots of the older Peaple there also speaks german, which is quite usefull for us..

ganz genau! I' m young but I' m speaking german and Elsassig too.

Moi you nyet verstehen.

"Hier vis verser" in Dutch, means "Here fish fresher". But try to convince a French...

I am still not worried about the color, but about a case being made (or I'll have to fold one from paper, or buy a 3d printer, or a 3D pencil...).

si on peut avoir une version spéciale Rambo designed Kansas of Elsass.
There is this weird game called KOEbyLMAA.d64 for the Commodore 64
koE.jpg

Back