Pyra news partially stale from the dragon's mouth

I wonder if Bavaria still has the powers to close its borders any more is all. I'm aware that Germany is federated to the extent as mainly being considered a single country, but you never know what's on the books until you look.

I wonder if Bavaria still has the powers to close its borders any more is all.
Half of Bavaria isn't Bavarian at all, thanks to Napoleon - he basically just slapped the mostly Franconian lands onto the Kingdom of Bavaria to ease the administrative workload. The Franconians are still pretty much pissed about that, and without them any kind of independence movement (they do exist!) would be doomed to fail. And it's not like the Bavarians are happy about the Franconians' own national identity, either, just read up about the dispute around the Franconian Flag. The actual Bavarians do have the upper hand politically, but the difference in power is far from being as extreme as e.g. with England and Scotland - overall they just get along with each other.

For the Fans of the „Grimmtales“ Let’s Play from Gronkh: „Lord Grey Grey „
Had my Coffee today in the Pyra Mug, and it tasted great ^^ Everything tasts better in the Pyra Mug ^^

Whit best regards, Matthias

Reactions: rSl
Or to watch Youtube, or Disney + or Netflix on Toilet, ..
Or in my own Garden, far away from other Peaple on the Sun Chair, or something..

By the Way: Whe now have the Cases and maybe the PCBs, also Batteries, Keymats, Nubs, Displays, etc, so, just the Heatsink, Kartons and Manual are needed ?

EvilDragon will make a Newspost before Massproduktion, so i think whe can Offtopic this Thread, or whe can put the Corona and Hygienic Discussion elsewere, ..

Keep ED safe from the corona beer from where it all started
Post automatically merged:

Since the pyra has taken so long let’s just introduce some new components to add.eg projection module

If it drags on to another year we can add a 3D printer module

USA will have 5G by 2021 so I am afraid all in USA will have a very little time to play with their pyras only if ????

Last edited:
Back