Release public beta test

Just a note to say the RSS works fine. I'd make the titles like to the pnd's page, rather than the file itself, though.

Keep up the great work!

Last edited by a moderator:
Feature request! Can you allow people to add a few forum links to the files that they upload? Like, 4 at max?

they already can in the additional info :) allows 500 chars to do what u want and urls are automatically parsed as links

UPDATE:

devs can now add their own PayPal donate button which will appear on all their uploaded applications.

you just need to enter your PayPal code into the box provided in "my account" and your good to go.

the link to add a donate code will only appear if you have uploaded any applications.

The whole point is for the dev to use it fir what he she wants, games that use it for links include wars commando and greyout.

The whole point is for the dev to use it fir what he she wants, games that use it for links include wars commando and greyout.

All right then. How about being able to look at profiles? See what PNDs that someone's uploaded. And is support for non-PNDs (such as a .PDF guide or that Vectrex overlays .zip) out of the question, even if they're organized completely differently?

Is support for non-PNDs (such as a .PDF guide or that Vectrex overlays .zip) out of the question, even if they're organized completely differently?

I would only link to these externally, simply because we wouldn't want these to clog up the results for the PNDs themselves. I'd just include all links to documentation in the description.

Not necessarily. because most of the information is desseminated through the forums, which allow for uploads, I think we could just encourage developers to link to the relevant threads.

Well, that's not really the kind of thing that should be in the PND repositories anyway.

I believe that there are sections for that on the OP homepage and ED's repo. I agree that these aren't ideal, though.

I was considering adding a non pnd related section anyway but that will come in due course.

remember this is a software repository for pnds :)

Fair enough. No complaints (but I still want download resuming ;) )

So maybe we *do* need a companion site.

- it may be a repo, but wouldn't it be great if it was your 'one stop Pandora shop' :)

indeed it would FaeMinx

FaeMinx right can you please try download resume for me again thanks, I think its sorted now.

Hooray! :D

Download resuming works *perfectly* !!! I can pause it, or close the download and resume whenever I feel like it. Thanks a mil!

Next request: Almost all my 'favorites' have a cute little icon in Internet Explorer (I know I know there are better browsers - I'm just lazy ok?)

But your site doesn't. How difficult would it be to implement? And if you need graphics made, I offer my services. :)

P.s. Sorry for only responding now - I spent the afternoon building a table.

Is it me or has the site been running really slow lately? (Other sites on ED's server have been running fine.)

Site seems to be running fine for me, and I can download at a steady 150K (which is my connection max), so I guess it must be you (or your school, as the case may be :p ).

Back