Beta Ketm

sebt3

homebrew player (P. & C.)
Website
sebt3.openpandora.org
Hi there,

This is my first upload. It was more a test than anything else. As it provided usefull output, you can grab it here.
I don't have any upload in the app store, so, later on.

Use (esc) to exit ; (space) for fire.

Enjoy :p

:) A Pandora version of KETM ....cool
I don't have the console yet....and don't know how it works.

For people who don't know the game and have a GP2X or a Wiz you can try my port from the PSP version

GP2X F100/F200 version

Wiz version

@ sebt3 if you need the source of my port let me know...these don't are publicly available , for now, because
i wanna try to make an initial menu for select the mod to play........but time....as always.... :unsure:

Farox said:
@ sebt3 if you need the source of my port let me know
Thanks for these :)

So using Farox sources, I've ported this to pandora.
Changes :
- Now use appdir to save anything
- Changed screenplay area to 400*240
- Added support for pandora control
- Added software pixel-doubling (until 400*240 resolution is available)
- Changed version to 0.0.9 :)
Download on the File Archive

Last edited by a moderator:
Im glad that you used my mod to the sources... :)

Im courius to know how well this game run on a Pandora....someone have tested it ?

if you want...could you implement a initial menu to be able to run a selected mod ?

Farox said:
if you want...could you implement a initial menu to be able to run a selected mod ?
I've seen that you've started this in your code. I'll happy that you finish your work (that's one of the reason you got the code back).
And the game run fast enough :)

(sorry for ultra-grave-digging)

Here is a new version with scale2x instead of of my dumb scaller.

Graphics should he improved. (@Farox, you'll have a mail in a few days :))

sebt3 said:
(sorry for ultra-grave-digging)

Here is a new version with scale2x instead of of my dumb scaller.

Graphics should he improved. (@Farox, you'll have a mail in a few days :) )
This ain't grave digging, this is goodness!

Thanks! Had much fun with the last version, can't wait to try this.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

Edit: Runs great!

Farox said:
i'm here... happy to contribute if could be able to do something.

Well I would be pleased if you could finish the "Mod selector" you started :)
I'm still considering this game your's (That's why I keep posting you my lastest sources) But I've done this update As it was worth the work (5mn) and I'm sure it will please you once you get your pandora.

++

Couldn't you just use picklelauncher for this, that is unless you just want to design your own selector? Hey Farox, any news on getting the other few mods out there for this to work with the Wiz version?

Farox said:
Im courius to know how well this game run on a Pandora....someone have tested it ?

It runs really smoothly at the default clockspeed (500Mhz) in terms of graphics and controls. However I get quite a lot of audio pops and crackles unless I overclock to 800Mhz. Then the audio is 99.9% fine.

Is anyone else experiencing these audio issues with this game? I know that people have had different experiences with the audio side of things on Pandora so my issues might be an isolated case. FWIW am running hotfix 4 final.

+1 for using Pickle Launcher to select & run mods.

@sebt3, thanks for the update, it looks loads nicer than the previous version.

What are the controls? I got "shoot", but isn't there some sort of special weapon?

/besides that, this is indeed very nice... still not quite as nice as the brilliant but abandoned Bolcataxian by JBB, though.

Bolcataxian ? uhmm GP32 only and not opensource...so not gp2x or Pandora port.
Looking at photos looks nice...

For KETM i have tried to use Picklelauncher to select the mods but without any luck..somebody could help me ?

@Esn : for special weapons, it can only be collected during play, what you get replace your current weapon.

Back