Preorders Have Started. (Previously named starts in two hours)

The red is too dark on the logo, and the fonts should have antialias, but I like it
I have seen a few pixels my day and I cannot confirm missing antialias on the front but on the light border around the render.

@ible Modular is good, modular should be pushed in the marketing. LG seem to think modular is worth talking about, albeit in a different sense... Modular could be the new quad core, I've said modular too much.:-#

as you wish!
The-First-Pyra-With-Flare.png

I need to hold my Pyra in my hand now. I am drooling all over looking at these pictures. Ed, please start assembling and sending the pre-preordered customers their units! :D

It seems OK to me, maybe I'm missing something?
Let me try again:
The first modular pocketable ARM based community driven handheld Debian GNU/Linux gaming and productivity computer with on board physical keyboard and nubs and other controls and HD (but not FHD) resistive touchscreen that is unbrickable and features 4 methods of booting that can also provide over a TB of storage without increasing the overall size that is available in configurations featuring 2 or 4 GBs of RAM and 4G for your region to accompany the built in 802.11a/b/g/n wifi and a bunch of ports and stuff.

Get it yet?

Let me try again:
The first modular pocketable ARM based community driven handheld Debian GNU/Linux gaming and productivity computer with on board physical keyboard and nubs and other controls and HD (but not FHD) resistive touchscreen that is unbrickable and features 4 methods of booting that can also provide over a TB of storage without increasing the overall size that is available in configurations featuring 2 or 4 GBs of RAM and 4G for your region to accompany the built in 802.11a/b/g/n wifi and a bunch of ports and stuff.

Get it yet?

7Cp4XBC.jpg

Let me try again:

Get it yet?
Ohhh were you jokingly suggesting that as a tagline or something?

I may be way off, but I think the reason it is tongue in cheek is because of the comment about it being the first computer to ship with Debian. But it probably isn't. But it might be the first handheld computer to ship with Debian. If not, the description in that picture is probably correct. If not, mine might be more accurate for singling it out to be "the first" (I went through again before posting and added more specs to make it more silly...yet all I needed to do was mention the OMAP5 to further limit the field, and I neglected that...).

Back