Preorders Have Started. (Previously named starts in two hours)

If there are credit card troubles/delays, do those lose their place in line, or do they get to keep it also? ;)
[doublepost=1462052423,1462052041][/doublepost]Also, what happens if I order my main unit + backup unit separately at different times? Do I still get the discount? Do they ship together (at the earlier order position) or independently? (do I have to pay 2x shipping?)

Yes, you will get the discount and we'll ship them together.
[doublepost=1462054804][/doublepost]
If the preorder is still going at the end of July I'll likely do that but I won't have the funds to buy it at full price until the end of of August.

No worries, once they're available from stock, you can easily buy them fast :D

ordered! but must wait another hour before i can send the money by wire...

hurry up and wait

Done!

Model - standard + 4GB ram.
(Couldn't find a use for LTE model unfortunately)

Me either. I'll just tether mine if I need to. But man I'm happy as hell this is really happening

Why me ?

The transaction has been denied

Payment not accepted : Payment refused by the financial institution

Why me ?

The transaction has been denied

Payment not accepted : Payment refused by the financial institution
Mine did that too at 1st then I got a email from my credit card people to make sure it was me. So said yes and then re ordered and whent right thru

Argh, I was getting ready to refresh when the cats started getting angry about food, so I fed them.
Then I fed myself.
20 minutes later I was "oh shit, gotta order!" so I did.
1 minute later my credit card company calls and says "yo, did you do this thing? It was for an actual thing, not because someone said you needed your computer fixed?" Yes, I did this thing entirely intentionally, thank you for your diligence.

I just pre-ordered mine too - I had to phone my bank to make them let the credit card transaction through.

Stupid HSBC, they block this but don't notice when someone in Brazil skims my card and starts running up debts....

Ordered!

But unlike with the pre-preorder, I still didn't recieve any code via mail yet. Has anybody recieved theirs?

It's not that there won't be some in stock after the perorder it's that the one I want (4GB RAM + US LTE) may not be get the support it needs to actually be made without the preorders.

Ordered the 4GiB 4G EU version when there were still 2000 available :D
This is going to be so damn fancy! As long as it will still be sent this year and has no serious hardware problems, I'm gonna be the happiest customer alive.

@EvilDragon Is there a live counter somewhere?
I'm guessing that he put an arbitrary 2000 quantity for each of them. If you look right now, the standard 2GB is at 1999 (1 sold), standard 4GB is at 1981 (19 sold), mobile US 2GB 2000 (none sold :( ), mobile US 4GB 1986 (14 sold), mobile EU 2GB 1999 (1 sold), and mobile EU 4GB 1962 (38 sold!)
Total: 73 sold in 30 minutes. I presume some portion of that is the pre-preorders cashing in their coupon.

Well, you could check on the product page how many have been sold.

Within the first 30 minutes, we got 55 Pyra preorders, most of them were 4GB LTE models :O
Ah, I see. 2GB seems not to be the right one for quick customers. :)

Within the first 30 minutes, we got 55 Pyra preorders, most of them were 4GB LTE models :O
Come on, the first orderers are probably also the craziest fanboys and -girls, so that's no suprise. If 4G/4GiB is still the best sold after a week or so, then we can all be baffled.

I just selected the mobile/4GB model and added a 300€ gift card, pasting in the pre-preorder code in the checkout. (the payment has been initiated, but still needs to arrive)
So when the final order starts, I'll have to pay a final 14€ or 44€ (from Germany) depending on if you decide to manufacture 4GB models.
Is that correct?

Back