Preorders Have Started. (Previously named starts in two hours)

Speaking of, I wonder about the iCP2 vouchers and Link's store. Probably best to just forget about claiming on that one, I hope he's recovered well from that fiasco.

@TrashyMG
perhaps use PayPal to buy a voucher, then use voucher to pay for preorder ;)

but if too many people do that PayPal might catch on...

@TrashyMG
perhaps use PayPal to buy a voucher, then use voucher to pay for preorder ;)

but if too many people do that PayPal might catch on...
Well I did just do that, along with the pre-pre-order voucher (290EUR) and a 50 EUR voucher I can pay for the Pre-order cost. I bought another 200EUR voucher to pay for the final price of the 4GB standard edition. ~10EUR that won't be used, that ED will have as surplus.

Heh - nice spotted workaround. Yes, that would work :)
[doublepost=1462050512,1462050390][/doublepost]

Are the so-called "€-XX Gift Cards" the vouchers that can be purchased through PayPal? If I purchase a €500 one and use it for the preorder, will the unspent funds still remain in the voucher code for indefinite future use?

Oh, also: Hello, this is my first post ever! I've been following your progress with the Pandora since before 2010, EvilDragon. I guess that makes me a long-time lurker xD . I could never afford a Pandora in the past, so I'm gunning for a fully featured Pyra now that I can afford it.

I wish you all the very best with this endeavour!

EDIT: Never mind, I went ahead anyway and bought the €500 gift card to use for the Pyra pre-order. I trust that the remaining €100 will be kept in the gift voucher code!

Last edited:
steve-jobs-pyra-preorders.png

Both Bitcoin and Bankwire payment will take a while, but your place in the queue will be decided when you placed your order.
If there are credit card troubles/delays, do those lose their place in line, or do they get to keep it also? ;)
[doublepost=1462052423,1462052041][/doublepost]Also, what happens if I order my main unit + backup unit separately at different times? Do I still get the discount? Do they ship together (at the earlier order position) or independently? (do I have to pay 2x shipping?)

What do I do about the missing pre-preorder voucher code? I still can't find that old email, so I'll need a replacement one.

That would make me expect some spec changes. Like having cameras and having the controlpad part detachable and with a second screen, so you can remote-control your pyra with fold-out rotor blades at its screens back.
Whoa... I'm picturing that... and I LIKE that...

waiting for the preorder feels like newyears eve now...
[doublepost=1462053609,1462053033][/doublepost]:( all out of stock already...
ah.. no they are not... after the 5th refresh (1 minute intervals)...

Last edited:
The mobile versions took a little longer to become available. I technically paid with PayPal, since I used a PayPal debit card.

Order placed!
Lets hope 1500 orders will be reached in no time!

Is there a way to track the number of orders?

Last edited:
I pre-pre-ordered one unit, what happens if I now pre-order two units?
Will they both ship when the second unit is produced, or will they be shipped independently?

At the same time, to save shipping costs.

Back