Preorders Have Started. (Previously named starts in two hours)

I wonder if the "2 hours" anouncement is a wink at our long running "2 months" gag ...

Something's wrong with this forum. Making bad jokes I'm taken serious. :)

So the third 24 hours of pre-orders is now up.

It seems we got :

350 Pre-orders the first 24 hours (350)
79 Pre-orders in the second 24 hours. (429)
49 Pre-orders in the third 24 hours (478) (Some double up Pre-orders were removed though)

How can I add a voucher to my pre order now if I already ordered it?

Just purchase the voucher from the shop like you would at any other time. As I understand it any additional vouchers you purchase don't actually get combined with the pre-order as such until you redeem them once the device becomes available.

-Neelix

Another long time lurker from way back in the GP32X days coming in to sound off on my pre-order. I love my Pandora so I have been looking very much forward to getting my Pyra! I wish nothing but the best for ED and the Pyra team, you all are the greatest!

@EvilDragon or anyone who knows: Since nobody answered yet and I'd like to be sure - in the email with the voucher code it says "gift voucher", which doesn't sound specific. Is that intended and allright? Is it a general voucher and it's my account, which is associated with a reservation of a Pyra?

(quoted from mind, since I can't see the shop at work):
There is a section "my orders" (or alike) when you are logged in in the shop. I haven't managed to set my pre order yet, but the the pre-preorder is marked in that list as "pre-preorder" voucher. So I'd guess the preorder should be similar...
[doublepost=1462343653,1462343512][/doublepost]
...., but it is an expensive niche product.
Depends on your point of view: You get a open, non-spy device with desktop power for 200,-EUR less than an actual iPhone will cost you, if you buy it without a "slave" contract.

You get a open, non-spy device with desktop power for 200,-EUR less than an actual iPhone will cost you, if you buy it without a "slave" contract.
A Samsung Galaxy S7 sim-free (ie, no contract) is on Amazon for cheaper than the Pyra (592EU on Amazon.de). Granted it has Google's tentacles in it, but as it's a popular make, I'm sure there are Google-less Android builds available for it.

Here we go again with these nonsense comparisons. You guys are veterans here, so you know all the answers why you cannot compare Pyra or Pandora to anything out there right now. Ed has done his best to price it. I would stop wasting time arguing/justifying and just buy or don't as these same arguments are just going to circle upon themselves over and over again.

In the early hours of Sunday morning I used my pre-pre-order voucher and an extra 40 Euros to pre-order a 4Gb WiFi Pyra.

Should I have received another voucher against the final order? There was a post that suggested there was a problem with early orders, and vouchers weren't emailed.
Bit confused as to where I am now
I'm also a bit concerned - I got my preorder in 37 minutes after they opened (so I'm what, number 60 or therebouts?) and did not create an account with dragonbox.de. I only have "order confirmation" and "payment accepted" emails, nothing mentioning a voucher. Not too worried as I'd heard EvilDragon was sorting out the voucher issue and emailing them manually, but we're 3.5 days in now and I can't help but wonder if I might have slipped between the cracks. Probably should just be more patient.

I'm also a bit concerned - I got my preorder in 37 minutes after they opened (so I'm what, number 60 or therebouts?) and did not create an account with dragonbox.de. I only have "order confirmation" and "payment accepted" emails, nothing mentioning a voucher. Not too worried as I'd heard EvilDragon was sorting out the voucher issue and emailing them manually, but we're 3.5 days in now and I can't help but wonder if I might have slipped between the cracks. Probably should just be more patient.

The status of my preorder is the same as yours, with the order being placed at about 0:30. So far I'm not worried, since there were so many orders placed within the first few hours that I bet ED has to go through quite a number of mails. I'll wait until the end of the week, maybe then I'll start bugging him.

Finally sorted things out with my bank and completed my US 4GB/4G order! Got an extra 100€ voucher to encourage US 4G production.

@EvilDragon: Thank you for having a shopping system that doesn't time out after nearly a day!

Back