Release PPSSPP, Emulator for PSP

Not a pandora owner but interested to know, how well does it run?
It runs pretty solid on less-demanding games. Not 30fps, but stays at a playable rate in some demanding games like Assasin's Creed : Bloodlines or The Sims 2. You can check the PPSSPP section on the Pandora wiki for exact notes on how they play on Pandora.

Wow i got an significant speedup in the last Release of PPSSPP..
..must Test more Games.
Mana Khemia is for me perfectly with Sound on and Frameskip 1

Thank you @ptitSeb ;)

New build on the repo.
Note that I have noticed a regression with MotoGP, that is also present on the Windows build... Other game I tried were fine.

Build 52
----------

• In sync with the git repo (based on 1.4.2)

Thank you ptitSeb for your continuous support.

Has anyone tested the performance in the new Release? Has it changed?

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

Work fine here.
I do not rekognize some Perfomance Boosts but it is ever fine to have an "uptodate" Version.

Thank you ;)

I haven't tested much. Only MotoGP showed a performance boost (like +50% in speed), and getting close to 75% relative speed (sometimes going to 50%). It was more around 20~30% before. Other games I tried (a couple of 3D games) didn't had changes on my side.

wow I first thought that was another spam post, but this guide is quite elaborate. not all things might come in handy on the pandora, but it explains a lot of tweaks to ppsspp pretty thorough.

This is a huge emulator on the Pandora for me at least. It's pushing the Pandora to the limits - and yet some RPGs run beautifully. And having these is nicer than just having the PS1 and SNES RPGs.

Yes i can say the Same.
Its wonderfull that i can Play Games like ManaKhemia vie PPSSPP on the Pandora.
Thank you for that wonderfully Update :)

Back