Release PPSSPP, Emulator for PSP

Does anyone have a ini for it that has been made to be optimized for the 1 GHz model? If so. please share it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found the time to update my Pandora stuff and wanted to try out the latest version, but whenever I run a game, it crashes.

Code:

System check
============
Freememory is 33
Cpu Speed is 1200
Sys Speed is 400
Pixels: 800 x 480
Virtual pixels: 800 x 480
./PPSSPPSDL: relocation error: ./PPSSPPSDL: symbol , version GLIBC_2.4 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference

New build on the repo. I tried on a vanilla CC model (with a 256 Mo swap) and it worked for me, so it should run now.

It's a new build, with all the compilation optimisation flags on, and with latest sources.

Build 44
----------

• In synch with the git repo.

Actualy, I see big improvements.  I used to not be able to play Tekken 6 and Virtual Tennis enjoyably before, but now I can enjoyably.  With the right settings, Tekken 6 and Virtual Tennis run very very well.  Thank you so much ptitSeb.  I can't keep up with all the good stuff you release! :)

Here's a little video of me playing Tekken 6 and Virtual Tennis 3.  Mokujin almost beat me in the third match :) .

I have faith this emulator will get full speed on OpenPandora... :)

Keep plugging ptitSeb!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyfcfUr4zus

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a little video of me playing Tekken 6 and Virtual Tennis 3.  Mokujin almost beat me in the third match :) .

I have faith this emulator will get full speed on OpenPandora... :)

Keep plugging ptitSeb!
That's a nice video! Sound is still a bit choppy, but it's quite playable indeed.

I checked about a dozen of games and in most of them I see no difference vs the previous version (or maybe even slightly slower) but I saw that Castlevania is now running very very well - even better than before. 

Finally tried with Dissidia 012.

It's a lot faster in my opinion (compared to an older version I don't know which one).

The little intro speech before the fight is without shuttering now and playing with frameskip 1 pretty fluid.

Only sound shutters a little.

Back