Release PPSSPP, Emulator for PSP

Pirates does. And Star Ocean 2 as well. And Ys, but it has a minor issue with the shadow of the main character.

Yeah, so after fiddling, it's mostly just the very first stage of Lumines that can't hit 30 fps. That one is usually around 25 or 26. The rest of the stages are around 29 or 30. The controls still aren't as tight as I remember them on the original PSP. Regardless, this was one of the games I loved back when I had my PSP. So much fun to be able to play it again.

So, the new build is on the repo. Enjoy v0.9.1...

Build 28

-----------

• Based on 0.9.1 code base
  • Updated runscript to make it more compatible with newer drivers

Back from Germany in France, allready porting software. Thank you :) .

I wonder if the newest build offers any more speed improvements when ran on the Pandora since some important looking problems were fixed according to the list of changes. If so, then it should be made available on the Repository.

I wonder if the newest build offers any more speed improvements when ran on the Pandora since some important looking problems were fixed according to the list of changes. If so, then it should be made available on the Repository.
Not sure I understood you.

Anyway, I'll try to build a new version this weekend, there seems to an automatic and more efficient "Alpha Hack" now, so it will probably be faster on 2D games...

What I basically mean is that I am curious as to if the fixes that were applied to its codebase result in it being faster on the Pandora.

What I basically mean is that I am curious as to if the fixes that were applied to its codebase result in it being faster on the Pandora.
Probably yes. At least for 2D games. You'll have to wait a couple a days and than you'll see by yourself ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
hello ptitSeb

I have a question (sorry for my English im french)

on vitua tennis 3 i have graphic bug (on tennis player) with hardware option and other games soul calibur ....

This bug graphic can be corrected on future version ?

Thanks for your great work

Laurent

hello ptitSeb

I have a question (sorry for my English im french)

on vitua tennis 3 i have graphic bug (on tennis player) with hardware option and other games soul calibur ....

This bug graphic can be corrected on future version ?

Thanks for your great work

Laurent
Pas de problème pour l'Anglais ;)

On Virtua Tennis 3, you have problem only with Hardware trasnform?

Anywhay, when you have graphical problem, there are a few thing you can try to fix them:

1. Try Adding / removing "Alpha Hack"

2. Tray Removing "Buffered Rendering" or Adding it if it was disabled  (faster option seems to be "GPU Read")

3. Try unticking "Hardware rendering", (but it will be slower)

4. Don't use "MipMap", it general break things on the Pandora.

And yes, there are fixes all the time in the code, so even if it doesn't work now, it may works well in the future.

I have a suggestion for this port. It should have an option/dialog added to set the speed of its CPU and change it to the one set via the OS when it is closed.

Back