Release PPSSPP, Emulator for PSP

Zero3K

Website
Visit site
When I overclock my Rebirth Pandora to 995 MHz, Riviera: The Promised Land and Mana Khemia: Student Alliance are still randomly lagging a little bit with the frameskip set to 3 and Hardware Transform enabled.

EDIT: I disabled Sound and Atrac3+ and the games are still lagging.

Last edited by a moderator:

traylorpark

Very Active Member
Sorry I'm jumping into this thread a little late here ... anybody found any games that run at full speed? (like ... Lumines?)

Using a frame skip is okay.

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Pirates does. And Star Ocean 2 as well. And Ys, but it has a minor issue with the shadow of the main character.

traylorpark

Very Active Member
Yeah, so after fiddling, it's mostly just the very first stage of Lumines that can't hit 30 fps. That one is usually around 25 or 26. The rest of the stages are around 29 or 30. The controls still aren't as tight as I remember them on the original PSP. Regardless, this was one of the games I loved back when I had my PSP. So much fun to be able to play it again.

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
So, the new build is on the repo. Enjoy v0.9.1...

Build 28

-----------

• Based on 0.9.1 code base
  • Updated runscript to make it more compatible with newer drivers

rohezal

Advanced Member
Back from Germany in France, allready porting software. Thank you :) .

Zero3K

Website
Visit site
I wonder if the newest build offers any more speed improvements when ran on the Pandora since some important looking problems were fixed according to the list of changes. If so, then it should be made available on the Repository.

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
I wonder if the newest build offers any more speed improvements when ran on the Pandora since some important looking problems were fixed according to the list of changes. If so, then it should be made available on the Repository.
Not sure I understood you.

Anyway, I'll try to build a new version this weekend, there seems to an automatic and more efficient "Alpha Hack" now, so it will probably be faster on 2D games...

Zero3K

Website
Visit site
What I basically mean is that I am curious as to if the fixes that were applied to its codebase result in it being faster on the Pandora.

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
What I basically mean is that I am curious as to if the fixes that were applied to its codebase result in it being faster on the Pandora.
Probably yes. At least for 2D games. You'll have to wait a couple a days and than you'll see by yourself ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

laurent0977

hello ptitSeb

I have a question (sorry for my English im french)

on vitua tennis 3 i have graphic bug (on tennis player) with hardware option and other games soul calibur ....

This bug graphic can be corrected on future version ?

Thanks for your great work

Laurent