Release PPSSPP, Emulator for PSP

I have some more detailed information now concerning Dissidia 012:

1: Characters are no more messed up

-> For example Cecil didn't hold a weapon or Sephiroth has messed up herad

-> Nowgone

2: Black stage textures are not random

-> You may do anything but a Square attack

-> As soon as you use square attack everything gets black except chartacterts

-> If you play in Final Fantasy 5 Stage (flying castle) it gets blue instead of black

-> Seems like stage gets background texture color

3: After retrying battle there is a big black square in the upper left

-> Don't know exactly how it behaves

-> It's never there when entering the battle the first time

-> It randomly disappeared after selecting a further retry, but disappearing happened only once

4: Analog stick doesn't work correctly

-> I can only move 4 directions (up, down, left, right)

-> It's 8 directions on PSP (no real analog support for this game)

-> When displaying on screen controls the analog stick behaves as it should

@ Ingoreis: Can you confirm the issues mentioned above?

I tested a bit yesterday evening too: Mana Khemia have a Speedup for more playable and i found out when i overclock to max can i use Frameskip and buffered rendering with both on and play very very fine,but at 1.1 ghz and normal sysspeed have i the buffered Rendering hangs again. Seem to much processor gaining Games bringst the buffered rendering to errors when i use frameskip with that too. Have you tried once to Compile with timidy installed? Maybe we have then Backround Music in Games :) Gta Vice City is still unplayable but Tales of Eternia work now very fine,yehaaah thx. Mario Homebrew have no Sound Errors more but i have in Trailblazer now little Sound Error. A a tune while playing. This evening will i try more. Maybe you find a way for Backround Music in Games ;) And sorry for that bad english ;)
I am very glad you do this  ;)

Thank you Sir.

Oh, I`m away from home (and from my Pandy)... can someone please test Little Big Planet and/or Formula 1 2009? I read on the PPSSPP forums that these games are compatible now (in some level, at least). Pretty exciting news!

Oh, I`m away from home (and from my Pandy)... can someone please test Little Big Planet and/or Formula 1 2009? I read on the PPSSPP forums that these games are compatible now (in some level, at least). Pretty exciting news!
I will test Formula 1 2009 and report later.

Game starts then crashes @1250mhz for me.

No audio and slow of course,

It seems 0.7.0.12 is still the ultimate Lumines version. Latest performs pretty smoothly, but suffers substantially at the first musical transition, clearing up after the second one.

I will say Lumines has a pretty bloody weird performance envelope,

So the Soundproblem in Trailblazer is not your fault PtitSeb,

i tried funnywise the actual Android Version on the Pandora and same Problems.

My intention for this was the Hope that Chainfire3D bring more Performance

because other Android GL Settings ;)

Final Fantasy try i Tomorrow at morning,its to late for today,gn8 -_-

Dissidia 012:
I can prove that the Game is little faster than last Version and when you special attack,is the Level Black.
The Textures on the Main Character are now fine,but i played max to level 3 for testing.
Putting Sound off have no realy speed improvement,can that be?
Is it possible that when i putin Sound off,that it emulate Sound in Backround too?

Dissidia 012: I can prove that the Game is little faster than last Version and when you special attack,is the Level Black. The Textures on the Main Character are now fine,but i played max to level 3 for testing. Putting Sound off have no realy speed improvement,can that be? Is it possible that when i putin Sound off,that it emulate Sound in Backround too?
I have to look into sources to check that. I can't right now, will try to look at that later...

ingo i love your videos, can you make a video with one or twos games which run good on the current version of the emulator?

See at my youtubeaccount reisingo there are many ppsspp videos :)
Trailblazer running perfect,Tales of Eternia start perfect,blaze blue was surprised how perfect it runs,puzzle bobble pocket runs perfect.
All the videos are on my account reisingo :)
Thx for the honor ;)

Edit: I made a video with dissidia final fantasy with actual Version,upload lately evening today,in the moment i visite my Dad ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
How can you make a Dissidia 012 version if stage becomes black after square attack?

Can't watch your video, I'm in train at the moment.

Much faster than on my Pandora.

What's your settings?

Do your want my save data?

Already played 100+ hours.

Unlocked all characters and stages already.

Might be nice for videos.

1222MHZ and Sysspeed 464

Settings:

Sound+HW Transform+Jit+Fast Memory+Vertex Cache on

all other off

Ingame Emu Menu:

Alpha Hack+HW Transform+Frameskipping on

all other off

Loaded the Game directly from my PSP per USB Iso UMD Drive Option

Showing FPS slow the Game a little too,thats because i dont show FPS in this Video

and you are right,i can run in 4 Directions,not 8 Directions.
^_^

And yes,the Save File Sounds good for testing ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
So it works with fast memory and Frameskipp.

Will test it also.

You'll get the save file late in the evening today or tomorrow.

Back