Release PPSSPP, Emulator for PSP

Ok, the update version is on the repo.

(I missed build 42 ?!, so it's now build 43).

Build 43
----------

• In synch with the git repo (based on 1.0.1!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm ok, then I will stay with the previous version which has a realy nice speed for an overclocked Rebirth Pandora :) .

You know, at least for me, this version seems to be faster and more stable.  Before Tekken 6 was a slideshow and unplayable (with overclocking and frameskipping), but now playable with overclocking and frameskipping of course.

You know, at least for me, this version seems to be faster and more stable.  Before Tekken 6 was a slideshow and unplayable (with overclocking and frameskipping), but now playable with overclocking and frameskipping of course.
You sure you tested it on 1.0 before ? 

Because for several games I tested I see a significant frames drop in 1.01, and i checked the options but nothing makes much of a difference. 

Nope, I didn't checked the code changed. I could take a look at the last comit in the github to have some hint... I'll do that later.

Nope, I didn't checked the code changed. I could take a look at the last comit in the github to have some hint... I'll do that later.
Thanks! maybe that will show some hints as to why we get lower performance in some games now.
Also, I changed a few things on the packaging side. Can you try with 4.10 driver (on a Gogahertz of course) to check if you get the previous speed?

Because for several games I tested I see a significant frames drop in 1.01, and i checked the options but nothing makes much of a difference. 
I skipped 1.0.  Version 1.01 is more stable and faster than 0.9 for me.

You know, at least for me, this version seems to be faster and more stable. Before Tekken 6 was a slideshow and unplayable (with overclocking and frameskipping), but now playable with overclocking and frameskipping of course.

I skipped 1.0. Version 1.01 is more stable and faster than 0.9 for me.
This is really a quite strange way to say that 1.01 is better than 1.0 ...
Wait... This doesn't work.

No, he is saying he did not test 1.0 but finds 1.01 faster than 0.9. That says nothing about 1.0. 

In my experience 1.0 was faster than 1.01, probably because they are now focusing on compatibility instead of speed and therefore performance may suffer down the road from now on. 

Back