Release PPSSPP, Emulator for PSP

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
Ok, the update version is on the repo.

(I missed build 42 ?!, so it's now build 43).

Build 43
----------

• In synch with the git repo (based on 1.0.1!)

Last edited by a moderator:

rohezal

Advanced Member
Hmm ok, then I will stay with the previous version which has a realy nice speed for an overclocked Rebirth Pandora :) .

Hồng Thất Công

Đả Cẩu Bổng Pháp
You know, at least for me, this version seems to be faster and more stable.  Before Tekken 6 was a slideshow and unplayable (with overclocking and frameskipping), but now playable with overclocking and frameskipping of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

ekianjo

Hardcore Member
You know, at least for me, this version seems to be faster and more stable.  Before Tekken 6 was a slideshow and unplayable (with overclocking and frameskipping), but now playable with overclocking and frameskipping of course.
You sure you tested it on 1.0 before ? 

Because for several games I tested I see a significant frames drop in 1.01, and i checked the options but nothing makes much of a difference. 

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
Nope, I didn't checked the code changed. I could take a look at the last comit in the github to have some hint... I'll do that later.

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
Nope, I didn't checked the code changed. I could take a look at the last comit in the github to have some hint... I'll do that later.
Thanks! maybe that will show some hints as to why we get lower performance in some games now.
Also, I changed a few things on the packaging side. Can you try with 4.10 driver (on a Gogahertz of course) to check if you get the previous speed?

Hồng Thất Công

Đả Cẩu Bổng Pháp
You sure you tested it on 1.0 before ? 

Because for several games I tested I see a significant frames drop in 1.01, and i checked the options but nothing makes much of a difference. 
I skipped 1.0.  Version 1.01 is more stable and faster than 0.9 for me.