Release PPSSPP, Emulator for PSP

New build on the repo.

This build include better Video and Sound support, but I found it quite unstable and it still crash sometime on videos.

Build 21

----------

• Added support for Atrac+ and MPEG
  • Still unstable, so expect crash when playing videos.
But it won't crash anything that didn't carsh on the old one?

If so, then I'll download it.  Otherwise, I'll wait for others to work out the bugs.

Atrac+ sound doesn't work in Steins;Gate, at least (haven't tried any other games). Easy to check, the title screen is missing music as well the videos that play after waiting at "Press START Button", and the videos when starting a new game. Playback of the videos is working nicely though, especially considering on PC version of PPSSPP I just get a black screen. (And yes, Atrac+ sound was enabled in the settings)

Atrac+ sound doesn't work in Steins;Gate, at least (haven't tried any other games). Easy to check, the title screen is missing music as well the videos that play after waiting at "Press START Button", and the videos when starting a new game. Playback of the videos is working nicely though, especially considering on PC version of PPSSPP I just get a black screen. (And yes, Atrac+ sound was enabled in the settings)
Ok, thanks for the report. I wasn't sure on how to test atrac+, sorry it didn't work. I'll try to fix that.

Unforunaly breaks every Video after a few Seconds here.

in the most Games i have connot i skip the Videos.

Then ever crash mostly Games here.

The Word "unstable" ist very right here.

Is there a Option to Disable the Video Function?

I found this Option not. :unsure:

Tested on GHZ Pandora with todays Pandora OS upgrade and 1100MHZ.

I don't think this option exist. I have done a clean compilation, just in case (haven't tested yet), but it seems there are some incompatbilities with NEON JIT part and ffmpeg..

PPSSPP has is own copy of ffmpeg, wich I used.

The clean compile did nothing, still crashing on my test game :(

I'll redo some more experiment in the next few days.

I get the following error regading ATRAC3+ when playing Riviera: The Promised Land:

I: /media/SEBEXT/sources/git/ppsspp/Core/HW/atrac3plus.cpp:139: I: Found atrac3plus decoder at libat3plusdecoder.so but failed to load functions

You could try asking for help with this problem on their channel (which is #ppsspp on EFnet).

Trying to find out - with any new build...if it at least plays everything it used to play.

I'm a little leery about trying a new version unless I'm sure everything that DID work before...still works.

But no one answered me regarding my question with this latest build

Trying to find out - with any new build...if it at least plays everything it used to play.

I'm a little leery about trying a new version unless I'm sure everything that DID work before...still works.

But no one answered me regarding my question with this latest build
Don't use this one. not as good as previous one.

Back