Release PPSSPP, Emulator for PSP

Lumines 2...is actually very playable now. and Lumines is perrrrrfecto!! :p

Better than ever now.

Thx for your hard work for all of us Ptitdeb.

Nice to hear that the Sound /Music work now ;)

The "normal Driver" can cause Freezes,but the updated Driver hold a sec on the same Position and then play it very nice.

On the "Normal Driver" played here the Video ever 2-4 Seconds then Freeze.

Maybe a Videobuffering Problem on the "normal Driver"

Nice to hear that Lumines work fine too.

When you release that,make i a Video or 2 too ^_^

The Tip with the newer Driver was realy good,thx ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just have to found that SGX Driver PND again. I played with it on my Rebirth, but never I my Gigahertz. I may put a link to the that PND in first post also...

Thats ok,never forget to sleep and rest sometime,that very important.

I wish you a good night and sleep :)

Thanks again ;)

I confirm it's working better with latest driver version. Much less graphical glitches! I used 4.08, but I think performances are a bit less good than with default (at least with Jedi Knight) . I'll try with the suggested 4.03.

Ah yes, I remeber this. I see that best performing drivers are still default driver.

And I should update PCB for the 2nd test to work on new driver (I know what to do, I just have to do it, test and package).

Best would be default driver.

Latest breaks N64 and I don't want to switch every time I play N64.

Yes, I agree, but that may be difficult. I have to isolate what is cosing the default driver to misbehave. Also, I notice newer driver show much less gliches, with the lighting or the reflects. I guess current version may have so bug in the shader compiler...

In emergency..

...maybe you can Build the Notaz Driver installation Routine inside your PND and when

unmounting the PND set it back to "normal Driver"

(Just an Idea)

But let us Test with standard Driver again and when it is still buggy,then can we maybe Build in

this Driver installation Sollution.

(When you Update the Crude Bench,will there maybe a little Speed Boost,i am curious)

Unfortunaly must i go work now and came very lately Evening Back and Tomorrow must i go in

the early Morning Work back. :(

Edit:Another Idea is to Create a PSP OS (PandoraOS with Updated Driver and automatic launching PPSSPP)

And boot it from a SD Card ^_^

We name it PPPPSSPPOS

PtitSebs Pandora PPSSPP Operating System :D

Yes, I agree, but that may be difficult. I have to isolate what is cosing the default driver to misbehave. Also, I notice newer driver show much less gliches, with the lighting or the reflects. I guess current version may have so bug in the shader compiler...
If there's no other way then it's no problem of course.

/>

Edit:Another Idea is to Create a PSP OS (PandoraOS with Updated Driver and automatic launching PPSSPP)

And boot it from a SD Card ^_^

We name it PPPPSSPPOS

PtitSebs Pandora PPSSPP Operating System :D
That's a funny name !!! And how do you pronouce it ;)

So, I have a quite stable version, with default driver. I haven't made PPPPSSPPOS, but I did grab the libglslcompiler.so from latest driver and put it inside the PND. And it seems to work ! On bth my Gigahertz (back on default driver) and Rebirth. So now, enjoy with sound, music and video !

With a bit of overclocking, it's getting good on the Gigahertz :)

Build 23

-----------

• Enabled MPEG again. No more crash by adding in the PND a more recent version of libglslcompiler
  • Fixed Atrac3+

Back