Please I beg your forgiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.
qlRu3.gif

I'm away for a few days and I miss all this...

Well, as I'd already admonished someone for gravedigging one of your old threads, I took a look around and saw a reply from you to another thread. So I looked you us and found this.

You never said anything directly to me, but you were truly vile and hateful for whatever reason to some decent, honourable and incredibly patient and friendly people. And I can understand the people you directed your bile at never being able to forgive you.

And for that, I'm not going to be so easy as some to convince either. So, I withhold judgement and acceptance... for now.

The proof of the pudding will be in the eating.

well that lasted a while

*awaits new youtube video with parrot

ARRRRRRRRRRRRR I think another youtube video is a forgone conclusion.Me hearties

Last edited by a moderator:
i think he takes craigs nazi sarcasm too seriously, he should just take craig with a pinch of salt, I feel sorry for him.

Yeah, I think Craig kinda baited him with that one...
I really don't see how. Craig wasn't even addressing him - he was joking in Fusion_Power's direction.

Moreover, it is well worth mentioning that an earlier, similar post, was removed and a second chance was given.

Some people will just have a communications wall between themselves and everyone else that will perpetuate these weird circumstances, it's kind of a sad state of affairs :/

i think he takes craigs nazi sarcasm too seriously, he should just take craig with a pinch of salt, I feel sorry for him.
To be honest, in german Forums craig would get an insta and permanent bann for his behaviour within a millisecond. But he's british, he just don't know it any better so I can live with it.

I really don't see how. Craig wasn't even addressing him - he was joking in Fusion_Power's direction.
He TRIED to make a joke. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back