Please I beg your forgiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.
i for one dont want to share the same blood color and same poop smell as you, but if SONY and BlueProtoman can change their ways for the better, I might be able to lower my standards for you as well

Who are you and what have you done with hakmanplayer? :D
I have changed Evildragon. I have to. the old hakamnplayer has left the asylum ;)

I am sorry. I did not mean to hurt you or insult you. You are a fine man and a hard worker with much integrity.

i for one dont want to share the same blood color and same poop smell as you, but if SONY and BlueProtoman can change their ways for the better, I might be able to lower my standards for you as well
Thank you DaMummy i appreciate it more than you realize.

I personally asume you are either a troll or a borderliner and I don't think those archetypes can change, but everyone deserves ONE second chance. So welcome back.

Anyhow don't overdo it, there's no need to become the loudest person on the boards again.

I personally asume you are either a troll or a borderliner and I don't think those archetypes can change, but everyone deserves ONE second chance. So welcome back.

Anyhow don't overdo it, there's no need to become the loudest person on the boards again.
Thank you and i won't over do it.

Good to see you back and well forgiven. It takes alot to make such a retraction and apology, good man! Sorry for saying you looked liked Dubya Bush and flipping you the bird with a Swastika emblazoned game character too. I look forward to your videos, hopefully with better lip synch
wink.gif

I'm not a big part of the community and I wasn't really offended but I got pretty upset becaus of what you said. I think you are really sorry so welcome back and I hope I and others can help you in the future. I forgive you

Many thanks and I will make a new video in the next few days.

The old videos were deleted from youtube and i changed my username.

I will post when it is done. I will show both Pandys in the video.

I bought the 2nd one as a safeguard.

Forgiveness is a virtue.

Last edited:
I'm actually glad to see you back. I know what it's like to have personal problems... Managed to wreck so much that could have been good in my life. Good stuff you're working to repair some damage. ;)

P.s. If you feel an 'episode' coming on... try to minimize your contact with other human beings. Small pearl of wisdom I've managed to glean over the years. :rolleyes:

P.p.s You were a bit intense yeah? Made my jaw drop a few times. B)

You said a horrible thing, at the most horrible time, I really cannot forgive you for that. But I wish you all the best with the pandoras and whatnot; and I hope you will change my opinion of you.

I'm actually glad to see you back. I know what it's like to have personal problems... Managed to wreck so much that could have been good in my life. Good stuff you're working to repair some damage. ;)

P.s. If you feel an 'episode' coming on... try to minimize your contact with other human beings. Small pearl of wisdom I've managed to glean over the years. :rolleyes:

P.p.s You were a bit intense yeah? Made my jaw drop a few times. B)
My jaw dropped too.

You said a horrible thing, at the most horrible time, I really cannot forgive you for that. But I wish you all the best with the pandoras and whatnot; and I hope you will change my opinion of you.
i hope I can too.

Didn't think you would do either but I cannot say I blame you.

What I did to you and wizard stan is above and beyond apologies i know.

I know my words could never ever change your opinion of me.

I will never forget the help,kindness and patience you displayed with me though.

Please know this.

Last edited by a moderator:
hakmanplayer said:
You are not really sorry.

You did not help me at all.

You are just trying to get a ticket to heaven .

Puffy little clouds.

Kindest Regards,

h

I think I speak for many of us when I say that your words alone will never change our opinion of you. Your past words have been to harsh, cruel and unwarranted for that. Your transgressions against Prometheus and Wizardstan, two of the most kind, helpful and respected people around here were amongst the worst of all.

I have forgiven you, that means I am giving you a second chance. A chance to provide proof, through deeds and not just words, that you have changed. Until then, my opinion about you stands. If any more incidents occur, know that you stand alone against all of us.

I think I speak for many of us when I say that your words alone will never change our opinion of you. Your past words have been to harsh, cruel and unwarranted for that. Your transgressions against Prometheus and Wizardstan, two of the most kind, helpful and respected people around here were amongst the worst of all.

I have forgiven you, that means I am giving you a second chance. A chance to provide proof, through deeds and not just words, that you have changed. Until then, my opinion about you stands. If any more incidents occur, know that you stand alone against all of us.
I understand entirely.

hakmanplayer said:
You are not really sorry.

You did not help me at all.

You are just trying to get a ticket to heaven .

Puffy little clouds.

Kindest Regards,

h
I was sick.

What more can i say?

I did make new positive youtube videos.

As I mentioned in my other post my new youtube name is drawohhoward.

Neko was nice enough to transfer them to this forum.

Please watch them for whatever it is worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back