Songs/music You Can't Stand

b._.o._.b

I love a lot of music, but there are some songs that I really find irritating and extremely annoying.

1. Toto - Africa (This should be banned from broadcasting for ever!) :angry:
2. Foreigner - I want to know what love is
3. Champaign - how bout us
4. Muse (please stop the singer!)

Anyone else?

Bands who think screaming or growling equates to singing. Generic top 40's rap and pop. Radiohead. (the internets favorite overrated band) Bands who take themselves too seriously. Anything with death or black in the name.

Anything that induces RSI (Repetitive Song Injury).

Songs/Artist that rips off old classics and totally abominates and ruins the whole meaning and purpose of said song/s.

Trooper

^ I'm with that. I can think of several classic songs which have been butchered in recent year. Don't Stop Me Now by Mcfly, Walk This Way by the Sugababes Vs. Girls Aloud. Those are two examples of songs which should not have been released because they absolutely ruined them. Those are songs that should be listened to in their original form to get a true feeling for what they are like.

Anyways, I can't stand rap music and I don't really like dance music of any form (although at 2 in the morning drunk out of your head there is nothing else to dance to).

The vast majority of rap.

I can stand most everything else, although there's occasionally the dumb song from nowhere.

Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
Anything by Avril Lavigne
Gonna be controversial here: Anything by The Beatles

WarmFluffyUK said:
The Cheeky Girls. Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!! :blink:
Followed closely by Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy breaky heart
Cool Dalek render, have you modelled the TARDIS yet? :)

On Topic:
I hate the "Titanic" song ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I find that most music irritates me these days, even my own stuff I have. Usually go to listen to something then end up sitting there in silence when Im home. I only really listen to it when I have people round or am

...what really bugs me though is metal and classic rock and stuff. The fans are just so annoying. There is only a few rock clubs where I live, and I usually end up in one where they play a variety. But it usually ends up being them on their own on the dancefloor playing air guitar with all the correct chords. meh. The music and that just does nothing for me. Esp. Iron Maiden pisses me off. No I dont really care about the 10 min guitar solo in it. FFS.

How come all that lasts about 10 minutes aswell that also annoys me. I have very short attention span when drunk and stuff in clubs so want me songs 2/3 mins long! ha ha. Which is also annoying cos most punk, mod, folk music I like lasts that long just 2 mins or something. :( Well annoying, they have like 5 decades of good music they could play that would get everyone dancing and having fun. Guess they dont want people dancing though ha ha.

Rubbish R&B / Hiphop really annoys me too. I like good hip hop, NWA, Public Enemy, Atari Teenage Riot but the stuff they listen to these days is just awful. When its on a bus its well annoying played through little phone speakers. :(

^ What? You don't like Elton John? :blink: Now that has to be a lie. Everyone loves a bit of 'Candle in the wind' or 'I'm Still Standing.'

I'm still standin', better than I've ever been, looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid.... Everyone... sing along :p

Nova dislikes The Beatles and gp32rich dislikes Elton John.

attack.jpg

Ganepark32 said:
^ What? You don't like Elton John? :blink: Now that has to be a lie. Everyone loves a bit of 'Candle in the wind' or 'I'm Still Standing.'

I'm still standin', better than I've ever been, looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid.... Everyone... sing along :p
Strange but true fact; everyone over 40 has a copy of, "yellow brick road", in their closet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back