Ghettochild Is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghettochild

Still Fresh
Hi, I'm ghettochild, formerly known as Purist. This is how I got banned.
I was just making a funny Anna Hong parody picture as my signature when Rico (stupid) a moderator, modified it so it took up the whole screen and more. I removed the picture and then when I made new topics, they were deleted. Also, the spam thread was modified to so that I suck? Everyone told me that I was stupid and that I sucked. I told Rico to stop messing with me and then was suddenly banned. I now forgive everyone for being so messed up over one small joke which was soon removed by me.

The point is: I think it was unfair to ban me because I was making a short joke. Vimacs was the only moderator that didn't mess with my account and topics. So, just stop banning and deleting topics like crazy, moderators.

Oh my god, shut the fuck up. First of all, the only one that cares about any of this is you. Second of all, making shit-stupid topics like this only adds to the list of reasons why you should remain banned. This is really starting to annoy me as well as many other members of the forum. You're too immature to move on so you just draw attention to these stupid things that you have no power to change.

We don't care. This is really, really, really, really annoying.

what the heck, I said I forgave everyone. I just wanted to make this statement and then go back to normal.

You forgive us? That's rich.

You're an immature child who thinks illogically. But that's okay, since we forgive you. Now stfu and await another ban.

why are you making this long? I said that I am back to normal. Stop wanting me to get banned.
Edit: and yes, I do forgive you guys. You were the ones that were torturing me.

I'm sorry, little children from the ghetto. I promise to never be an evil ghettochild again.

Final thing: can I still use that ghettocool Anna signature that I made?

ghettochild posted on Mar 5 2006 at 06:24 AM said:
I'm sorry, little children from the ghetto. I promise to never be an evil ghettochild again.

Final thing: can I still use that ghettocool Anna signature that I made?
Okay, you are actually stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
come on, this is what I mean. I never did anything bad, i just made stupid jokes like this which resulted in me getting banned.

ghettochild posted on Mar 5 2006 at 06:54 AM said:
come on, this is what I mean. I never did anything bad, i just made stupid jokes like this which resulted in me getting banned.
Okay, I agree that you should not have had your sig defaced. I agree that you should not have been banned for lashing out due to having your sig defaced. And I agree that it is bad that you were not warned before the ban.
But.
Now you are just spamming the forum. Nobody cares that you are back you are just annoying people. If nobody thinks what you are doing is funny heed their advice and stop posting like this.

12 year olds should not be drunk.

ghettochild posted on Mar 5 2006 at 05:54 AM said:
We don´t like stupid jokes on these boards.

This forum isn´t a democracy, there´s no freedom of speech or free expression.

Thing is, we were annoyed by your huge, ugly signature. You can´t get arrested or confined or sued for this, but you can very well be banned. Life is hard.

And now stop crying, have a cookie, :)

Dude, your twattish behaviour is the reason why none of us now have sigs. Thanks for ruining it for all of us.

EDIT: We do now. but you were still childish and stupid.

Ok, I unbanned you. BTW you were banned by a mod for your hack threat (not wise to make them even if you aren't serious), not your sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back