Please I beg your forgiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your german is worse than my english and this actualy means alot. :lol:
"actually" "a lot"
I don't talk about wrong written words. ;)

More about the order of the words 'n stuff. But no worries, not even google translator can do this in a way that would make any sense. ^^ Translating entire sentences from german to english or vice versa always leads into a mess, so better never use it.

Better learn it in school. I hope foreign language is a duty in other Countries too (you HAVE to learn english in school here, often a 2. language too)

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I'm pretty good at translating German into English, on account that I am native English and can auto-correct for any weirdness a direct translation may produce. My foray into the opposite was worse than what was previously written, however.

This is what leads to Engrish: Foreign speakers with a basic grasp of the English language doing the translation from their native into English. The opposite is also true: native English speakers translating from English into their secondary language.

When hiring a translator, hire someone who is native in the language you are translating to.

Fusion, it's not your fault bro, because in regards to hakmanplayer, well, my finger was hovering over the perma-ban button for quite sometime and it was only a matter of time before he slipped.

banbutton.gif

Easy come, easy go.
+1,000,000
Although I agree with Fusion not being at fault, I don't think your latest post is productive or very professional. For someone who acted not so nice on these forums in the past, you're quick to dish out some authority and feel it be nothing but justified.

It seemed Hakman wanted to reconcile his past. I personally can't believe he acted in the way that he did after he asked for forgiveness, but some people simply have demons. I wish him the best and hope he cleans himself up going forward, but we shouldn't be making a mockery of him while he is now "defenseless".

Hello

Have to agree with this I'm afraid, I for one do not post here very often anymore because of this very reason, he has in my mind absolutely NO right to dish

out the law to others after the way he performed on these forums himself.

This is the VERY reason I now no longer post here that much.

Also have to agree with the second highlighted part also, just like kicking somebody when they are down, I did not like or condone anything that Hakman did here, but to do this is just as nasty in my book, sneeky and snidey......................

Maybe we should've made hakmanplayer a moderator, see if that would've cleaned up his act.

I wish him the best and hope he cleans himself up going forward, but we shouldn't be making a mockery of him while he is now "defenseless".
Also have to agree with the second highlighted part also, just like kicking somebody when they are down, I did not like or condone anything that Hakman did here, but to do this is just as nasty in my book, sneeky and snidey......................
Indeed, this was my stance at the previous incident and I still agree with this. I don't agree with hakmanplayer, but that's no reason to mock him.

Maybe we should've made hakmanplayer a moderator, see if that would've cleaned up his act.
I think that even you would make a better moderator (and my stance on that hasn't changed either ;) ).

You should probably call the internet police then and have all the mods arrested.

Or you could just calm down, he was a dickhead, he had many warnings, he was banned, the end.

There's an Internet police? Shit. Time to hide.

We're all aware that SONY was no saint, and still isn't. He was elected to represent the best interests of forum trolls, to prevent mod bias against them.

This thread has run it's course. I should have closed it long ago, but I'm extremely hesitant to exercise my authority when it comes to moderation, rather than maintenance. Indeed we don't need to kick Hackman whilst he's down, and we don't need to draw out an argument between mods and members; there seems to be enough bad blood there as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back