Picodrive 1.14

¿Lunar 1 has CBR at 44khz? If it is not have maybe is that the problem.

Rivroner posted on Feb 5 2007 at 09:11 PM said:
¿Lunar 1 has CBR at 44khz? If it is not have maybe is that the problem.
Bitrate was too high. Lowered it to 128, and it's working, so that's one question answered.

I still hope text get visible in Lunar 2 soon. Really want to start playing that. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
notaz posted on Feb 5 2007 at 09:52 PM said:
EvilDragon posted on Feb 5 2007 at 09:15 PM said:
What's weird is that the 940 crashes when I start a game.
Didn't do that with the earlier version, same settings and same clockspeed.

Any ideas what happened here?
Are you using the correct code940.bin? I changed the communication method between 920 and 940.

Aaaaah! That's why! I only exchanged the GPE ;)

Guess that's also the reason why it crashes (completely crashes, can't even go back to the menu) when loading a game with PCM enabled (right after the Bios Intro) :)

Thanks a bunch! Now, if you ever need anything (AC Adaptor, SD-Cards, etc.) be sure to simply tell me :D

Last edited:
I think this is probably my favourite emulator just now ! :D Do you think any the fmv games will ever work ? Id love to be able to play road avenger :D:D

I'm having a problem with the CDDA sound on Ecco 1 not coming on in this 2nd ver of the emu. It worked fine in the first release (though the sprites and bgs looked horrible. ^^) Now the game looks great and the sfx work but the CDDA is not working :(

nevermind, just used default settings in the new ver :p works fine

CABBAGES posted on Feb 6 2007 at 05:40 PM said:
Do you think any the fmv games will ever work ?
I'm pretty sure they will, it's just a matter of time to fix them.

ShinSean posted on Feb 6 2007 at 07:52 PM said:
I'm having a problem with the CDDA sound on Ecco 1 not coming on in this 2nd ver of the emu. It worked fine in the first release (though the sprites and bgs looked horrible. ^^) Now the game looks great and the sfx work but the CDDA is not working :(

nevermind, just used default settings in the new ver :p works fine
Yeah I changed the CDDA bit in config, and everyone upgrading from 1.10 lost music (until they found the right option in menus :))

/me grovels in awe in the presence of the emu god "Notaz"
I don't have visa, so no paypall, but if you ever need something from Belgium (chocolate, booze, politicians) you got it!

Awesome emulator, thank you for proving me right when i insisted MegaCD was doable! ;)

cant wait notaz! I might try some more games tonight :D

EDIT: Was just thinkin didnt you say this works with save states from GENS or somethin ? Maybe i dreamt that im not sure. But if it does then coudlnt you use save states to get past games with intros ?

I think i forgot to say smurfs works hahaa :eek: .

Hm, tried Snatcher. Crashes after the "fictional story blahblah"- screen... any ideas?

EvilDragon posted on Feb 7 2007 at 01:31 AM said:
Hm at tried Snatcher. Crashes after the "fictional story blahblah"- screen... any ideas?

No problems for me. :huh:

Maybe there is a web called gp2x(erase this)torrents and might be a solution for you.

Rivroner posted on Feb 6 2007 at 07:50 PM said:
Hm at tried Snatcher. Crashes after the "fictional story blahblah"- screen... any ideas?

Maybe I shouldn't post bad links.

:eek:

TelcoLou posted on Feb 7 2007 at 02:18 AM said:
Rivroner posted on Feb 6 2007 at 07:50 PM said:

Maybe I shouldn't post bad links.

:eek:

Maybe :D
Sorry for my english :p

Amon_Re posted on Feb 6 2007 at 08:18 PM said:
I don't have visa, so no paypall, but if you ever need something from Belgium (chocolate, booze, politicians) you got it!

Politicians? Got anyone particulary in mind? :p

Awesome work, Notaz. I love Snatcher :D

CABBAGES posted on Feb 6 2007 at 07:39 PM said:
cant wait notaz! I might try some more games tonight :D

EDIT: Was just thinkin didnt you say this works with save states from GENS or somethin ? Maybe i dreamt that im not sure. But if it does then coudlnt you use save states to get past games with intros ?

I think i forgot to say smurfs works hahaa :eek: .

I don't think the save states are supported. It's the movie files... But I think you could use a movie file like a save state... (start recording after the point where a crash happens) Don't know if it will work

Draken posted on Feb 7 2007 at 11:11 AM said:
Amon_Re posted on Feb 6 2007 at 08:18 PM said:

Politicians? Got anyone particulary in mind? :p

All of them? ;)

CABBAGES posted on Feb 6 2007 at 09:39 PM said:
Was just thinkin didnt you say this works with save states from GENS or somethin ?
Internal BRAM saves are only compatible (.brm files).

Has anyone been able to get Dark Wizard or Final Fight CD to run? I tried a rip of my original Final Fight CD Japanese version and I tried a Euro version of Final Fight as well. Both hang after you hit start at the bios screen. There is no fmv in the game so that isn't a reason. I guess I'll probably have to wait till another update. I was just curious if someone got any of these to run.

Back