PGS Windows 10 gaming handheld - GPD WIN competitor

To simply say you can do everything in your power to mislead backers and also provide zero evidence to suggest you aren't, would mean a scam is as good as any.

PGS has in addition to this broken rules, repetitively, been caught in lies, and to the knowledgeable and cautious mind paints a very clear narrative. KS needs to do something, otherwise it provides only a platform of unearnt reputation.

I don't know all that much about the razor, but it says 'suspended', rather than 'canceled', which i would imagine be the case for decidedly saying something is a scam. One that ive seen no projects under the status of.
The razor may have been at best slow, but did however make the claim that you could even save time using it, one it could not back up based on its function in current state. A breach of KS rules, which are all very fine, but it doesn't seem they are rigorously employed. It gives opportunity and shows motive, sure, but in the end if some scampaigns can get away, it will lead way to more of the sort.

What the PGS does is to reasonably say something we can assume to function can exist, given by our knowledge of existing technology.
It proves in no way any command of such technology, and simply re-uses variants thereof it to state its claim. Something which does not constitute a prototype. Re-use and promise is not at all what making something is, it may be the start thereof, but not sufficient to offer whats under development as a reward, yet again by KS own rules.

It should also follow that if you posses none of these qualities, no money should be offered. Here the PGS twarts reality by presenting distortion, in the form of illegal CGI, illusion of support, grandure, and a mental trait in following what seems good.
Which is another circle of KS illegality.

It is all offered at a selection of prices tuned to reward the supporting narrative, and no evidence suggests it can produce at, or actually without, and even negative margins.

Here the backer is actually accused of the burden of knowledge, as proof needs be presented by the campaign, in the form of a bill of material, contracts, etc. To the ability of the campaigner, as per KS rules.

That it is a design-project now, rather than a technology project, does not lift this, and takes us straight back to offering a product that is being designed, something design-projects are not exempt from.

So it is clear that the campaign, other than the t-shirts on offer, is a technology product, as per normal and not as incorrectly classified a design project.

Now you could invalidate any concern by out-sourcing it, much like promises made and not answered has been the life-blood of the scampaign. As such PGS has promised backing in the form of outside investors, time and time again, even citing the lack thereof as the reason to start the campaign. And further that the price is indicative of such outside backing.

There is mental midgetary and cognitive dissonance much too ingrained and plentiful to mention, but the case remains that its KS reputition on the line.

If they don't do anything about this, with the killing it is making, even paying shareholders, i will stop using it, and others will too.

You cannot reinvent yourself away from recourse, not in commerce, not in science.

PGS and KS are currently hand in hand trying to do so. I am proud that the Pyra can exist without and outside the realm of such parasites.

It seems to me that KS give campaigns an opportunity to get their shit straight before axing them. (or they are sadists)

That's no good at all. If a campaign is found to be breaking the rules it needs to be shut down immediately. There is no way to salvage it, the pledges it has have already been taken under false pretences.

I don't really think we can judge anything by Lazer Razer alone. It's really very rare that KS gets around to actually shutting anything down, and that one got a lot of media attention which could have made them actually take notice for a change.

this whole PGS thing has really inspired me to pursue my dreams of building a solar-powered electric vehicle, even though i have no experience to do that. thankfully i still have a prototype:
IMG_0047.JPG

the best thing about it is that it will have at least a 100 mile (2300 km) battery range, it will charge in 4 hours from a standard outlet, or in a day in the sun. it will also have a built in GPS and tablet device, for which a stretch goal will be to have a completely custom OS designed for it. (another stretch goal is to have factory unlocked 25 mph on the vehicle.) the best thing is that you can have all these features for only $230 if you're an early adopter. [edit] and did i forget to mention that it will weigh less than 30 lbs. [/edit]

UPDATE 2. i can understand you're worried about the prototype, but we will have a real one by the end of the campaign.

UPDATE 3. here it is, finally our very exciting "new" prototype:
IMG_0050.JPG

Last edited:
@Exophase

Well, the media attention on the PGS ridiculousness is growing also.

I've seen a few KS campaigns get shut down for various reasons. It happens. A couple I think from the Ouya game fund days where backers were said to be from the company itself. Again, they waitred till the last days. I remember thinking back then that KS must be sadists. Looking back, I believe they are just too lenient and want give them an opportunity to set things right. But I agree, for the PGS, given that some backers have pledged when the campaign had photo realistic renders, it's hard to correct that.

Just an interesting side note: But I found out a while back that KS can pull any project for no reason what so ever.

Some interesting stories on suspended KS campaigns

http://cliqist.com/2016/04/07/suspended-kickstarter-video-game-campaign/
http://www.digitaltrends.com/home/kickstarter-suspends-vacuumclicka-campaign/
http://mashable.com/2014/10/17/kickstarter-anonabox-suspended-fraud-accusations/#Y2CztRST7sqg
http://www.techrepublic.com/picture...ampaigns-10-big-fund-raisers-that-got-yanked/

Getting back to PGS, this campaign has gone from:

43f.gif

To:

tpy8GR.gif

Last edited:
You can maintain the idea that you are honest till it is disproven,
to support the idea that you are knowledgeable, when that is clearly false,
till you reveal someone else to take over, without evidence.

If that isn't a scam to someone, i would very much like to know what is.

Naivety is not evidence against a scam, it is the idiocy that supports its being.

If anything, ExcellentExpert's trolling makes it all worthwhile.

Excellent Expert 20 minutes ago
@PGS Team

Just as you have research, I too have make researches. I have find source of problem. It not good. Far worse then I first speculate.

PGS, your third dimensional printer is infested with a dybbuk! These malicious spirit is a only cause of current crisis! Any product of these printer will be conduit of horror. I can help defeat these evil, but you first must answer these inquires with absolute truth.

1) dose printer have smell of the sulfurs?
2) do any mothers of the project team peoples have red hair at birth?
3) did Nadir become marriage under new moon?
4) is image of Alan visible inside of mirrors?
5) had any team members born within 50 kilometers of site of Romanov family execution?

Do not waste time with inquiries of trolls, they not important. Please return to me with this responses and I will locate proper remedy.

AND DO NOT IGNORE THESE COMMENT! IT WILL ONLY FURTHER ENRAGE DYBBUK!

In mean times, it most important to contain dybbuk. Do not operate printings in presence of horned mammal. Do not permet investors to make examination without first provings they bleed red. And do not attempt removal of spirit in home, it can transfer to coffee maker with great ease.

I wait for your reportings. I advise all supporters of glorious PGS team to light candle on kitchen alter to help weaken dybbuk.

Did anyone report them to kickstarter?

I did indeed, as I'm sure quite a few others also did.

I think that it's obvious we've all been mistaken. Why, as the PGS are full of actors pretending to be whatever it is they're clearly not, then...it's not a scam..it's a movie! Oscars all round to the PGS team and their poor acting with even poorer abilities to get their facts straight and their acts (harhar) together! :)

Oh and this Alan Kostas Konstantin Whatever Whoever Yada Yada might want to rethink this whole changing his name to try and move to the US...he's far too shifty to get a visa or greencard etc. Yeah, time to give up.

Yes, but you are forgetting that they are now claiming the actor that was exposed to be playing the part of Alan Williams, is actually on the team - ie they hired him the actor. They stated that he turned out to be a good product designer. ie they could have said what you stated as a defense, but instead they doubled down on crazy after they got exposed. That's not even mentioning the name discrepancies, the hilarious changing roles etc.

They cant even get there lies straight, a week ago Alec said Nadir was in china, then 4 days later he was said to have just come out of his office after spending 3 days looking at fans. Then , a couple of days ago, Nadir himself posted that he just got back from China,. Apparently he is a real "Jumper" and can by the use of thought alone , be in a place 1000's of miles away.

I wasn't forgetting that, that came under "handling the fallout very badly". :)

It seems obvious to me that someone on the team has an education in marketing, and they're good at it. The trouble is that it takes a lot more than marketing to get a business like this off the ground. Now they're panicking and trying to do some damage control and doing it very badly. The fact that they are pants at damage control doesn't really say anything about their original intentions though. What it does do is further damage their credibility, making people more likely to dismiss the possibility that they started with good intentions. It plays to confirmation bias, the sceptical and the burnt think "scam" and this seems to confirm that.

The same thing happened with "He who must not be named". When it became clear that he couldn't deliver to all his customers people were calling it a scam, but if it really were just a scam then there would be no Pandora, or Pyra for that matter, today.

-Neelix

I like that Excellent Expert quotes Mussolini to get fanatic people behind the great, albeit rather unsubstantial, PGS idea. There's loads of stuff to discover for a sociologist, comparing this campaign to his.

I do believe this Kickstarter is an evolutionary form of the 419 scam, and we might see attempts with a more professional execution in the future...

(Thinking about backing it like hell and pulling out before the finish, to give them some of the grief they'll give their backers.)

I dream of an anonymous army backing massively it then pulling out massively... it looks as if that PLA pciture inspires that dream to me. Am I mad, Doctor?

to the point:
they also make fun of kickstarter in that episode for being a company that does nothing, and still gets money.

if kickstarter doesn't start screening for these kinds of scams, they're not really innovating and keeping up with consumer demand. (not to get ripped off.)

Now Nadir is going a bit over the top attacking everyone with his legion of broken English alt-accounts from July 2016 (only backing PGS of course) and congratulating himself. :D
It's too bad that the Dybbuk comment from Excellent Expert was pulled.
[doublepost=1468972161,1468971031][/doublepost]Who is Monty and what's the "collaborator"-status on Kickstarter?

Ok I have been really busy with work but who the heck is Monty? Where are all these people coming from? Why is no one that is listed on the team commenting. This just gets weirder and weirder.

Also I noticed KS removed some comments. What did I miss? And no update. The soon strategy is working for them!

edit: They banned Excellent Experts masterful trolls, and one of my comments but this devin robertson fellow calling people f****** idiots is allowed? *sigh*

edit 2: One more thing to add I made a long post showing a member on Dingoonity forum the Nadir in China/3 Days in office for the 50% speed increase with a fan update... Anyways I believe Nadir and Alec as being one in the same person, i'm sure i'm not alone. One of the posters provided something that slipped past me that's worth sharing. My appologies if it has been posted here already:

Here's my post:

http://boards.dingoonity.org/other-...-system-on-windows-10!!!/msg147540/#msg147540

And the reply that proves this:

http://boards.dingoonity.org/other-...-system-on-windows-10!!!/msg147612/#msg147612

Last edited:
Back