Release PCSX ReARMed release thread

Thanks DaMummy. I found EBOOTS were making the emulator slower last time. I compressed some with BZ and they worked well, but it's a pain in the a-hole trying to find anything that supports the old bz, everything seems to be bz2 now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not strictly a bug, but I've noticed that games like the Tomb Raider series are ridiculously dark and the Pandora/PCSX not being a TV means they don't lend themselves well to cranking up brightness/gamma. Can this be done in software somehow?

I have problems with "Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver". The game doesn't go on while one of the first film sequences.

I use the German version of the game. Are there any known problems?

What will this ".sub/.sbi" data do?

Where can I get it?

I boughed 5 games and none of them had a .sub/.sbi data. I simply got .bin and .cue data as I creatrd the CD image.

They all run well..

Where can I get it?

I boughed 5 games and none of them had a .sub/.sbi data. I simply got .bin and .cue data as I creatrd the CD image.

They all run well..
Dude... Notaz gave you the link, the SBI for the game is available there (look near the top) And it's the subchannel data needed for the copy protection to work properly.

Where can I get it?

They all run well..
Dude... Notaz gave you the link, the SBI for the game is available there (look near the top) And it's the subchannel data needed for the copy protection to work properly.

Sorry, I didn't look close enough. Now I got it.

Verry big thanks.

Edit: Works perfectly now.

how do you save your game progress? how do I set memory card that it needs to save to.

Tomb Raider 2 gets to the menu but goes to a blank screen if you try to start the game. I've tried the US and PAL versions with no luck.

All the PS1 Tomb Raiders work for me (all BIN/CUE format, ripped from my own PAL discs).

Maybe try another rip or different format?

All the PS1 Tomb Raiders work for me (all BIN/CUE format, ripped from my own PAL discs). Maybe try another rip or different format?
Right I re-ripped it to the BIN/CUE format and it now works thanks. the only problem now is when I'm in water Lara and the world become invisible. Is there any way to fix this.

All the PS1 Tomb Raiders work for me (all BIN/CUE format, ripped from my own PAL discs). Maybe try another rip or different format?
Right I re-ripped it to the BIN/CUE format and it now works thanks. the only problem now is when I'm in water Lara and the world become invisible. Is there any way to fix this.

So she becomes invisible... pity it's not just her clothes. Have you tried a different GFX plugin/setting?

So she becomes invisible... pity it's not just her clothes. Have you tried a different GFX plugin/setting?

Yep no effect as far as I can see

*edit

changed to the 4ALL plugin and disabled blending did the trick thanks for the advice.

i tried a game Suikoden-Tenmei no Chikai, a japanese simulation game by koei, it doesnt load past the reading memory card check. Do i need to do something in the settings? thanks

I'm playing Warhammer shadow of the horned rat and it works fine. However, I think the units move way to fast. Is there a way to make it slower?

(Only played the PC verson many years ago, so I might mis remember...)

Back