Pandora at Replay 2011 - Retro Gaming Expo - Let's meet up

Be sure to take a video or two! And Craig sightings in non-OP videos might also be pretty cool.
Bought a ticket so should end up going on the saturday.Will bring my camcorder to the event and my pandora.Now to find a cheap B and B nearby.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've bought a ticket too! But just one, so if nobody else turns up I'll just have to hang around like some kind of goddamn loser :-( I was going to bring my family along but it just starts getting expensive then...

Is everyone else coming 'solo'? If not then I will drag my missis along...leave the kids at home (even though my 7yro would love the Arcade machines!)

EDIT: just realised how wierd the 'solo' comment sounded - I meant, people arriving by themselves.

For the love of god if a south african woman answers the phone when you call the b&b; hang up!

I'm probably going to be there, my friend is trying to organise the same trip as last year. Unfortunately he wants to go the day before so we can 'go out on the town' on the Friday, which I've said I am in no way interested in doing as Blackpool is like WWII Poland crossed with Asda

So its definately the saturday for the meet up?Thats the ticket i bought anyhow.Oh and is edd still going.?

So its definately the saturday for the meet up?Thats the ticket i bought anyhow.Oh and is edd still going.?

I hope so (having just bought a Saturday ticket)! I won't be able to attend the Sunday, as I'll most likely have to get the earliest train back.

But still nobody answered my question - is everyone (who's coming) coming on their tod?

I hope so (having just bought a Saturday ticket)! I won't be able to attend the Sunday, as I'll most likely have to get the earliest train back.

But still nobody answered my question - is everyone (who's coming) coming on their tod?
i think it will be on my tod.Though im gonna ask a friend if he wants to go later today.should be fun.See you there

No way I could go (I'm in Canada), so you guys better bring some some nice videos to the forum :)

i think it will be on my tod.Though im gonna ask a friend if he wants to go later today.should be fun.See you there

Nice one dude. Now to get a Bombjack t-shirt printed!

I'm coming alone, they've not replied to my question on the SF tourney though :( Might just sign up to that if there's space on the day. I won't get past the first round, but it'll be funny

Edit: They replied, and I'm entered in the SSFIV. I also have a new PS2 fight pad with USB adapter, which I believe should work on the PS3... So time to practice on my PC me thinks

I don't know, probably won't until the day.

@Craig do you mean youre not sure what day you are going or if you are coming on your own?The majority of us will be there on the saturday anyways.

Crap, it looks like I could only go there on Sunday.

I've got to work (icehockey game) Friday night and any flights to Blackpool on Saturday won't arrive before Sunday... damn.

Does anyone know if there's a bigger airport not too far away from Blackpool?

I should be able to get a flight there on Saturday and take the train for 1 - 2 hours...

Does anyone know if there's a bigger airport not too far away from Blackpool?

I should be able to get a flight there on Saturday and take the train for 1 - 2 hours...
you could try manchester airport. you can get trains to blackpool from there which take 1h 30min to 2h

Right :)

Bought my flight to Manchester now.

Will arrive Saturday, 10:15am in Manchester and will fly back at 5:20pm on Sunday :)

Which station should I get off in Blackpool?

Or does anyone want to pick me up at Manchester airport (maybe someone from that area is going there?)

woop nice to see you are deffinateley going,

I best buy my ticket soon, also need to look for a hotel, it coinsides with bonfire night so im guessing blackpool will have some nice evening events giong on to celebrate that.

Back