Release Mupen64Plus new version runs Zelda OOT and much more !!

hailrazer

Staff member
Last edited by a moderator:
^ Cool, updated OP with your link as mine won't last forever.

It's being reported on GP32X that this also runs Paper Mario and many others.

[edit] FYI

Just uploaded the PND to the http://dl.openhandhelds.org/ file archive.

If you got the PND from Grusos site, you can dl it again from above location: It fixes the program icon (looks nicer in the menu). Also added some other variations of the gles2n64 plugins with different optimizations, the default one should be good for most everything however.

R1B3F - BZ Fix sounds ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes lots of games that were crashing at start up now work.

Kirby, Paper Mario, Zelda OOT.

Ill keep testing :)

Does the emulator itself run faster or is it that It's more compatible? I've no Pandora here to test, it's gone back for nub replacement surgery!

Does the emulator itself run faster or is it that It's more compatible? I've no Pandora here to test, it's gone back for nub replacement surgery!

Mostly compability, a few small tweaks that might improve performance during texture loading was made though.

awesome! cant wait to try this out. Hoping to show up my friends Nexus S with N64 emulation lol

It's a new update (the new uploads are actual NEW software), but back when we had the appstore thread people didn't want the front page cluttered with a 3rd row.

I can bring it back.

I am at a loss to show my combined gratitude and frustration (see the Off-Topic section) in any other way.

How do I upgrade this - do I simply copy the new version over the old or do I need to delete the original pnd file plus the appdata directory and let Mupen64Plus reset the file structure?

How do I upgrade this - do I simply copy the new version over the old or do I need to delete the original pnd file plus the appdata directory and let Mupen64Plus reset the file structure?
I just copy over it with the new version.Works for me.

Back