Release GRAFX2

mcobit

Advanced Member
Last edited by a moderator:
Neat. Just tried this on my laptop, looks like this would be a nice program to play around with!

grafx2 dev yrizoud let me know that button modifiers were available in unstable, so I've packaged a build of the latest SVN r1724 (yrizoud also fixed a bug with button drawing on the Pandora, he rocks!) which is attached.

So to right click with stylus now just hold select/ctrl.

It's my first PND so let me know if anything is off.

EDIT: Damnit won't let me attach the PND!

EDIT2: Uploaded to OpenHandhelds.

I just compiled this for N900 and it is a nearly perfect editor for pixel art. Definitely someone should compile the latest version (needs lua, sdl-TTF and libpng -dev headers) and upload to the repo.

Also the title of the thread should be "grafx2 pixel art editor" or something descriptive.

Can someone test this app please? I can't get any keyboard input working in any dialogs. (Try Text Tool, or Page size in Prefs)

Is this unfixable? I can still use it without text input, but it would be desirable to have.

I think it uses an old version of notaz sdl to fix the touchscreen but that breaks the keyboard. Try to put a recent version in Appdata.

Edit: Actually it doesn't... I'll have a look...

Ok. This is a very old Port from me. Try the one on the repo from commander-beef.

If that doesn't work, try to use a newer notaz sdl with it.

Back