Moving forward! (2010-12-17)

1. No, our mascot should be a Segata Sanshiro clone.

2. When will we next know more?

Our mascot should be a calendar with a question mark in it... Joking! I like ED's dragon drawing too.

I don't know that I've seen it, but it sounds cool...as long as it's not too much like llvm's logo.
1121579016_Gg2Rb-S.jpg

Heh - but mine is WAAAY older... first drawing of it was 1991... :)

So should I handpaint a colored dragon with a Pandora and put that onto eBay? :p

Noooo! It should be a box with legs, and some bright eyes peering out from inside ..

Will it be a living being ? A plant, an animal ? Or an object. Manga-style ? Super deformed ?

For, me the OP means "everything". A Linux computer in my pocket.

Maybe a tweaked tux can do it ? After all, it's the heart of the system.

As we can do all we want with the OP, maybe this tux should be omnipotent, like in "god mode". Why not a Zeus tux. After all, Pandora comes from Greece ancient religion.

Or as we can move anywhere with it, tux should be "mobilized". Like "jetpacked" or anything else...

So should I handpaint a colored dragon with a Pandora and put that onto eBay? :p

Or hand paint a Pandora with a colored dragon and put it up on ebay as a collector's edition?

Hi ED.

Where can I have a look at your drawing? ... I've been reading all these suggestions for a Pandora Mascot and have been brainstorming...

Though I need a reference pic before I can knock up some concept sketches. :)

There are 3 pivotal characters I'm working on - all linked. 'Evil Dragon' I think should be one of them (unless you disapprove). And yes... 1, 2, 3, ... Panda, Penguin, Dragon.

Once I have my proposal ready I'll present it to the community for suggestions and modifications - or we could just chuck it out completely if it isn't going to work.

Thanks! ;)

I've got enough to work with now. I'll keep you all posted!

P.s. But it might take a while - I have a huge amount on my plate until mid January.

Patience is something we should all be quite good at by now so I'm sure you don't mind. :)
I can wait "Two Months"...

Back