Let's Guess What Is In The New Boxes?

From all the news I've been following, I've heard very very little about the LCD displays... I'm guessing they would ship from manufacturer / distributor straight to the build facility Craig is working on, but I haven't seen them mentioned in terms of ordered / ready / etc... so my hope is that some of these boxes are LCDs, as that's the only ingredient I can think of that we haven't been told a delivery / production estimate for. If anyone knows better, please correct me. :)

It was confirmed that AtomicThumbs sent the boxes to craig, so I think we all know what is in them:

DSC01338_Baby_Bunny_window_well_box.JPG

I a sense this mystery and guessing game is turning those "mystery boxes" into literal "pandora's boxes". Which is actually not far from the truth since it's relatively safe to presume that they are boxes of components or other that will belong to our precious little pandoras.

matzesu said:
I tough in the New Boxes are "Schrödingers Cat" , dont know if live or death, mybe undeath.. how knews..???

true nerds dos it know whitout wikipedia!!! :p :)
My Quantum Mechanics book in college had a cat sitting up on the front cover and a dead cat on the back cover. We used to come in put our books on the table either normally or upside down depending on our mood and whether it was a "alive cat" day or "dead cat" day. Homework due dates were almost always dead cat days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rape is the name of the plant that is turned into canola oil.

edit: just in case anyone was wondering.

WizardStan said:
Rape is the name of the plant that is turned into canola oil.

edit: just in case anyone was wondering.

207.jpg

How about a can of rape (as opposed to whoop ass I suppose).

For snus, I like it. Ettan and General too.

Attachments

• 207.jpg
    207.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 89
craigix said:
Sorry, I didn't get round to posting the photos, I'll do it in the next 30mins.
...dilemma : I'm already up at 7:30 AM and desperately need to go to bed...
however, pictures...

I think I've built up enough patience thus far to just go to bed and see what's up tomorrow.

Back