Waiting for the rather great news

Bosbeetle

Terminally lost
Website
Visit site
craigix wrote on twitter:

Just had some rather great news, but can't reveal anything just yet. You're going to like it though, a lot.

let's do some guessing

Pandora related or iCP related, I hope the first.

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix wrote on twitter:

Just had some rather great news, but can't reveal anything just yet. You're going to like it though, a lot.

let's do some guessing

Pandora related or iCP related, I hope the first.
Afraid not :(

@Near_Kstor It's iCP related. It's quite a game changer.

— Craig J V Rothwell (@Craigix)

February 22, 2011

My live bookmarks must update slow, not getting those. Now I have to go to his actual twitter page every few minutes to see if there is updates. Oh well, at this point I don't really care as my shipping e-mail will hopefully happen soon.

I don't think he said the good news yet, nothing he has said since isn't anything other than normal news. Is it the ICP stickers and then having 3000 done? We already knew that, well, I didn't even know they had stickers.

Meybe the Good News is, that OP has finaly change to the other company, and notch is new an investor so OP has enought mony to make the Pandora in Batch 2 - 339 way faster...

Who's Notch? And with the ICP and Pandoras finally shipping why do they need investors? I thought investors mean dept or lessened control over the company.

Man I hope big CraigX mentions that all of Batch 1 and 2 boards are here and assembly has begun! At least for Batch 1!

Or the News, that:

Pandora + Iphone + Icontrolpad = The Superhandheld you need to dominate the world... :p

I hope something whit the Pandora boards..

My guess.They have found investment to seriously ramp up icontrol pad production or else apple okayed the icp

From the above comments It's pretty clear that we could use some news, good bad or other, on the Pandora front. The last developer blog was a while back and didn't exactly overwhelm me with details about how we're progressing on the queue.

How about some real details guys?

Did the 'premium' unit sales increase the production rate for the 'Real First Batch' orders? Since all units are getting 'First Batch' stickers it makes identifying the populations more onerous.

Are parts arriving fast enough to keep up with production?

At the new/faster/current rate of production, are there any estimates of how long until day 1 pre-orders are completed?

There really isn't a precedent for having a pre-order population wait this long to receive an item. I/we have hung on through thick, thin and several communication voids. Throw out a few details please? It would be nice to have some tidbit of information to hang that continued hope on.

Thank you.

Meybe Craigix has a new "I make a Rewiew on my Roof, and than i fall from the roof " Video for us..

(but whats the great news then? )

Or he has 300 Pandorae allready for EvilDragon...

Who knows?

"The Answer my Friend, is Blowing in the wind.." (John Denver, right?)

Back