Waiting for the rather great news

Apple approves tons of stuff to use with their devices that aren't made by them. Apple even sells them on their site, go to their online store and Apple sells a ton of stuff they don't make but are for their devices.

I want the news to be that Apple have announced Accessory-Framework support for the iCP, and all you have to do to use the iCP on your iDevice is plug it in. Jailbreak not required. Developers: Just add Accessory.Framework. And so on .. ;)

Also, I want the iCP to be added to the Apple Store 3rd-party accessory inventory, and I want Apple to have placed an order for 15000 of the things for distribution around the globe, initially.

That would be great news.

keep a second glass of whiskey on hand too, just in case it's announced while you're drinking the first glass.

no bob dylan not denver.

Meybe Craigix has a new "I make a Rewiew on my Roof, and than i fall from the roof " Video for us..

(but whats the great news then? )

Or he has 300 Pandorae allready for EvilDragon...

Who knows?

"The Answer my Friend, is Blowing in the wind.." (John Denver, right?)
no bob dylan not denver.

i feel it would be great if craig just said something like this....

" HAHA gotcha!!! i said it was ICP related but i lied! Its all about the pandora! well, we have been keeping a secret, we have secretly built all the pandoras needed for preorders, shipping commences tomorrow they will all leave our warehouse at around 10 am. Oh, and we also have the mass shipping emails ready right now! BAM and done, enjoy all your pandoras and spread the word!@"

yeah that would be great.... just speculating

Maybe he'll pick the best news we tried to figure out and he'll announce it ?

Back