What software are we still missing on Pandora? (A Wish List)

ekianjo

Hardcore Member
This is not a survey but I'd like to hear from the community what is still missing in terms of software for the Pandora (non-game software).

I have a few things I'd like to see, personally:

- Something like Skype for voice calls... (and AS easy to use).

- A fully featured twitter/Facebook client (like Gwibber or others...)

- Dropbox or dropbox equivalent...

How about you ? Anything else you'd like to do with your Pandora that you can't do presently ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pandora act as a Bluetooth HID Device => Keyboard,Mouse, Joystick

This may be a little far fetched, how about trying a Saturn emulator, I'm itching to play Radiant Silvergun.

Or Sega NAOMI..but that's basically Dreamcast emulating....a man can dream :)

This may be a little far fetched, how about trying a Saturn emulator, I'm itching to play Radiant Silvergun.

Or Sega NAOMI..but that's basically Dreamcast emulating....a man can dream :)

Saturn gets my vote too, altho Saturn emulation is difficult, so i am not sure if it will run good on the current hardware.

That console got a bunch of gems i never played, such as Albert odyssey, dragon force 1 and 2, langerisser IV, Shining Force III..

Last edited by a moderator:
I would still like to see a dice roller, as i use my pandora extensively for tabletop games - just a small program like what found here http://www.wizards.c...d/dice/dice.htm .

I wrote one of these for the Gp2X, Wiz and webOS -

dicey01.png

dicey02.png

dicey03.png

I can easily port this to the Pandora. Expect a .PND tomorrow :)

Saturn gets my vote too, altho Saturn emulation is difficult, so i am not sure if it will run good on the current hardware.

That console got a bunch of gems i never played, such as Albert odyssey, dragon force 1 and 2, langerisser IV, Shining Force III..

I very much doubt you'll see any playable Saturn emulator anytime soon, but it's off-topics :)

Nice calendaring / todo / contacts app that syncs with ownCloud or SOGo.

Only one person interested by this or several ?

Back