Release It's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
/copydir said:
Sorry DaveC! can't keep track of the Daves!

I guess I shouldn't tell you that my name also happens to be Dave then - we wouldn't want to get you even further confused.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Vorporeal said:
/copydir said:

I guess I shouldn't tell you that my name also happens to be Dave then - we wouldn't want to get you even further confused.

We're everywhere :ph34r:

I guess the D-Pad works fine because the only issue with controls seems to be a little more tweaking needed for travel distance on the shoulder buttons. I find that to be a very small detail though. I've used many types of shoulder buttons, some good some bad but never have they effected my gaming in a bad way :) Yes even the PSP's shoulder buttons.

MDave said:
Vorporeal said:
/copydir said:

We're everywhere :ph34r:
High Five for Dave's!

edit: sorry, I shouldn't be dragging things off topic, but I have nothing more to add. :(

Engadget again: http://www.engadget.com/2009/12/11/pandora-hits-some-production-snags-will-miss-the-holidays/#comments

I really wonder *who* are getting these Pandoras? If I had one I'd be working on it for sure .. whoever gets one, I hope we get some news from you in the following weeks! Like, a *LOT* of good news!

i would just say GRUSO for MK0!

then i wouldnt ever return to the boards (at least for a long time or until i get my panda)

Source of MK0 cases terminology:

craigix said:
gibberish said:
craigix, do these cases have the production matte finish on them?

They are more shiney, you can't do the matt finish on small runs. So I guess these cases will be known as MK0 units and very rare.

Xian Long said:
fischju2000 said:

oh look! more "VAPURWAER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111" posts.

Surprisingly, the Engadget authors are defending us. They're warmer towards the project than I thought. I think one of them actually defended us when a user criticized them for disliking the N97's spacebar placement, but not saying anything about the placement on the Pandora keypad. Not to mention that the end of that article was very nice about the fact that there have been delays. At least we've got them on our side. :D

Vorporeal said:
Xian Long said:
fischju2000 said:

oh look! more "VAPURWAER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111" posts.

Surprisingly, the Engadget authors are defending us. They're warmer towards the project than I thought. I think one of them actually defended us when a user criticized them for disliking the N97's spacebar placement, but not saying anything about the placement on the Pandora keypad. Not to mention that the end of that article was very nice about the fact that there have been delays. At least we've got them on our side. :D
Let's see how their mk0 review goes.

Vorporeal said:
At least we've got them on our side. :D
Any non-troll with at least half a brain should be on our side. The Pandora project as a whole is very formidable IMO.

mali said:
Any non-troll with at least half a brain should be on our side. The Pandora project as a whole is very formidable IMO.
I can never understand why people dis open source and community projects anyway.
If you don't like a project then fair enough don't support it, but why bother putting it down? makes no sense to me :huh:

Tripmonkey_uk said:
I can never understand why people dis open source and community projects anyway.
If you don't like a project then fair enough don't support it, but why bother putting it down? makes no sense to me :huh:
I agree 100% :)
It seems to be some kind of reflex of people to pose an opinion about things they actually don't care about(edit: a fault I can't absolve myself of, tbh).
Less opinion and more live and let live would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back