Release It's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and so it is born!!
it truly is a heavenly time of year!! :)

hehe sorry mate ;)

Good one Mweston and the boys. I'm so glad to see a finished one!

What are initial thoughts of the MP quality, are we green or what??

craigix said:
Right, where the fuck are those vapourware twats? I want to punch them in the face.

We'll give you a baseball bat and an enclosed space, Craig. Have at it!

Edit: Just zoomed in. Daaaaaaaaaamn that thing looks good.
Also, probably should try to get someone to host it on the unofficial blog so MWeston's photobucket doesn't get raped.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW, Christmas miracles do happen. Still waiting on that update Craig! How's the hinge working, and what was the overall quality of this test case? Great work to all involved, it's looking lovely from my end. This would be my best XMAS gift since I got my Colecovision so many years ago(my all time favorite gift)!

Jumpman

So if testing goes well and passes tomorrow, is everything on schedule to ship 1000 by Christmas? Is it possible to have a disassembled pandora shipped to save time still?

craigix said:
Right, where the fuck are those vapourware twats? I want to punch them in the face.
some of them are just concerned parents that actually paid for some of the preorders

on the other side, cmon i want to see you put on the gloves XD

i dont see anything propping the lid up!
So the hinge parts are in good order?

edit:sweet ansered before asked!

craigix said:
The hinge seems to be perfect. We were worried it might not take the weight but it clicks in to place at 170 degrees and holds tight.

/copydir said:
i dont see anything propping the lid up!
So the hinge parts are in good order?
lol

craigix said:
The hinge seems to be perfect.
We've seen many wonderful things posted today, but these words surely top the list. I figured if anything was going to burst our bubble it would be a hinge tweak.

General question (at everyone): I'm wondering whether to go nuts on this - press wise - as the first complete Pandora... or hold off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back