Gp2x Community Game Contest: Community Favorite Winner!

PSyMastR

\m/O__O\m/
Website
Visit site

Bare Fist Fighter has won the Community Favorite award in the contest. Congratulations to GP2X_Coder for being the favorite of the community. You have won a copy of payback. To claim your prize, please contact us at the official email of the contest.
I would also like to take this time to announce a new competition for next year, it is currently being laid out, and the rules are being made up and it will be a less spur of the moment as this year's was. It will also be a lot more organized and many more winners as well. Stay tuned.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me I am really glad that you enjoyed my game so much and I hope you enjoy my future games as well as for the prize I would like to donate the prize to the next person in line of the contest that didn't receive a prize. I believe that Alex ( Airplyr ) is next in line but if Magnulus follows through with his offer of giving a copy of Payback to 4th place and a copy of Vektar to 5th place then please donate my prize to 6th place Goity ( GoitGeePee ) so that more people have an opportunity to receive a prize that put forth the effort of entering the contest.

Thanks again. :)

great job gp2x coder. I really loved your game. has a lot of replay value. like a more modern and exciting punch out. hope you release that version with more characters and everything and am definitely looking forward to everything you create. love the models and animations you have made too.

Congrats GP2X_Coder, thanks for the game and all the effort that went into it! I look forward to Salvaria and that first person racer you talked about :)

I hope Magnulus will go through with what he said, thank you either way for your generosity, it only goes to show more what a great person you are.

Psymastr, good luck with the next competition, it can only be better than this one, and this one kicked ass :]

- Alex

oh just remembered, i donated my prize of the davec dpad mod to dockthepod, the author of Grow. I like what he has done with the game and out of the other entries that didn't win a prize I think he deserved it.

Alex. posted on Feb 4 2007 at 12:31 AM said:
I hope Magnulus will go through with what he said, thank you either way for your generosity, it only goes to show more what a great person you are.

That I will. I mentioned that I was going to be true to my word in my post in the Sticky thread on the community game contest where I also apologised for being away for all that time. If it's all right with you, I'll wait for my next pay check to come through (ten days or so) and then I'll get ED to send it to you. PM me your postal address if Psy doesn't already have that. Same goes to Imerion who did Altitude. I'll send you folks a copy of Payback and a copy of Vektar (it was Vektar, wasn't it?) respectively.

Again, sorry for buggering off like that. I've been super-busy.

Thanks, by the way. I just felt like I needed to do something more than just initiate the contest. Especially considering my disappearance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Magnulus posted on Feb 4 2007 at 08:04 AM said:
Alex. posted on Feb 4 2007 at 12:31 AM said:

That I will. I mentioned that I was going to be true to my word in my post in the Sticky thread on the community game contest where I also apologised for being away for all that time. If it's all right with you, I'll wait for my next pay check to come through (ten days or so) and then I'll get ED to send it to you. PM me your postal address if Psy doesn't already have that. Same goes to Imerion who did Altitude. I'll send you folks a copy of Payback and a copy of Vektar (it was Vektar, wasn't it?) respectively.

Again, sorry for buggering off like that. I've been super-busy.

Thanks, by the way. I just felt like I needed to do something more than just initiate the contest. Especially considering my disappearance.

GREAT!!! Thanks Magnulus that means that Goity ( GoitGeePee ) will win a copy of payback. :D I am kinda glad that he is getting something now because he did something original for his entry something that hasn't been done before and deserves something for his efforts.

:D:D:D so does that mean I have to send my address to someone?
Also I'm on dialup, but on my new mac so it aint so bad.

I would like to donate the prize to the next person in line of the contest that didn't receive a prize. I believe that Alex ( Airplyr ) is next in line but if Magnulus follows through with his offer of giving a copy of Payback to 4th place and a copy of Vektar to 5th place then please donate my prize to 6th place Goity ( GoitGeePee ) so that more people have an opportunity to receive a prize that put forth the effort of entering the contest.

If i understand that right he will get his payback ;)

Magnulus posted on Feb 4 2007 at 12:32 PM said:
Sorry, GoitGeePee was sixth place, so nothing for him, I'm afraid. Unless Alex wants to give him his copy of Payback.

I am donating my copy of payback to the next in line that didn't win anything alex was the next in line if you didn't honor what you said you were going to do but you said that you would give a copy of payback to 4th place and a copy of vectar to 5th place so my copy of payback from winning the community favorite will go to 6th place Goity.

I'll mail you my address one of these days (I can't remember my postal code by heart :x), thanks again mate :)

- Alex

Back