Gmenu2X V0.11 Released

ryosaeba

Certified Guru
Website
mtorromeo.github.com
GMenu2X v0.11 is now ready and available for download on the project homepage.

gmenu2x-0.11.png

New in version 0.11
Code:
Wiz and Caanoo support implemented (including battery readings and overclocking)
Completely rewritten font code: fonts are now standard truetype fonts with a 1px outline.
Skins can specify a custom font, change its size and the color of the outline and of the font itself.
Completely rewritten input system: the screen is redrawn only when it needs to be updated, idling when there is no input by the user.
Additional system informations displayed in the about dialog
Cpu clock increments by steps of ten
File selectors from the "edit link" menu now start browsing from the link directory
Reduced size of the binary
Lots of bug fixes

This release offers caanoo users the ability to return automatically to gmenu2x after exiting from launched apps/games despite the broken autorun implementation.
The exit link is not available at this time, since I still need to find a good solution, but booting back to the default menu is as simple as rebooting with the sd card pulled out of the console.
For users upgrading from earlier versions I recommend starting from scratch and eventually copying over only the links from the old installation.

Have fun!

Very nice ! but there is no way to activate the WIFI within Gmenu :blink:
it would sure be a challenge to implement it!

i like the new look and feel but when adding my emu links it some times freezes and only a reset of the caanoo sorts it!

Anyone else had any problems?

paul3100

added a help entry in GP2X (no news post) with some things not working

This version is speedy, though and the ttf is awesome. Just finding a font at 8x12 mono that looks good is a chore.

Thanks for the release. This menu reigns on my GP2X. Old Liquido theme still works as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back