Friday The 15Th.

Peter R said:
Its 5AM where I am. In fact, why aren't I asleep?

This is what happens when you start watching Slumdog Millionaire at 2AM.

tell me about it, Damn you Danny Boyle. Ahh crap now Sunshines is on...

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I hope people aren't pinning all their hopes on an exciting Friday. If the case fixes are done on time, we might get a sentence saying "they're being shipped" or if we're lucky, a grainy pic from the factory that doesn't look a whole lot different to the last one. Either way we'll still have to wait a few days for them to get to MWeston. Don't set yourself up for a letdown. :)

Well, knowing that if all goes well Friday will be the day that the (hopefully final) cases leave China- and now after seeing the videos about all the crazy stuff that goes on while doing business with Chinese companies- I feel like we could even hear "Hey everybody, they shipped the cases!" and it could even not be true! ... because the company could be saying that based on some employee's word that doesn't mean anything :)

:) :) That's what I learned from the materials craigx posted about doing business in China ;)

Hehe, that's why I don't think I'll be sharing any of that essential reading/viewing on the blog. Mass panic! :lol:

Don't get me wrong though, I'm hoping for good news on Friday as much as anyone else. And I'll be happy knowing the cases have shipped on time. Then we hope for a green light in 5 more days.

We won't get more than a "it's on the way, eventually" tomorrow, anyway. End of next week is more interesting, I suppose. I wish Craig would continue posting those emails, but I don't bet on it.

There's no point in getting worked up now. The factory may or may not finish and ship the new revision on the 15th, but then they're going to take at least 3 days to get to Craig. Then a couple more days for samples to go out to MWeston and ED, and maybe a few more days before everybody decides whether they're acceptable. And that's if the factory finishes and ships them tomorrow. They haven't exactly been the pinnacle of punctuality so far.

So relax. Nothing is going to happen for several days yet, and I'm sure OP will let us know when something does happen.

svs-57 said:
Something have happen.
http://www.open-pandora.org is empty page now...
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/51459-is-the-official-site-kind-of-blank/

It has happened a dozen times or so before ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
the website is gone. craig has gotten all 4,000 preorders and made a run with the money. sitting in a mexican motel right now rubbing his hands in glee :(

Back