Friday The 15Th.

Paradox said:
the website is gone. craig has gotten all 4,000 preorders and made a run with the money. sitting in a mexican motel right now rubbing his hands in glee :(

More likely traded that for a few cradles of Tequila...

Last edited by a moderator:
borgqueenx said:
And still gets money from fake pandoras on ebay.

I would LOVE to see fake Chinese Pandora's. Everybody over to dealxtreme in 3.. 2.. 1

craigix said:
Spoke to the factory today, everything is looking good for tomorrow.
alright now im totally confused. how many cases shipment have already been tested? how many units made?
What dev's have their pandora's now?
what fix is being send hopefully tommorow?

@Sugar_Kane: I'd buy one, for decoration on my room :p :D

What Craig means is that he's talked to the Chinese and they are confident that they may have done another test run by tomorrow to figure out what they still need to fix.

j6cubic said:
What Craig means is that he's talked to the Chinese and they are confident that they may have done another test run by tomorrow to figure out what they still need to fix.

in clear: = two month

craigix said:
Spoke to the factory today, everything is looking good for tomorrow.

Thank you! I know you're working hard and things are at a pretty crazy stress point. Although we like to partake in the sport of grumbling due to circumstances, we know that you guys are going to pull through with some nice bricks of concentrated awesome. :)

Well, I got a 10k raise. And my new paycheck reflecting that increase will be deposited into my account on the 20th. So I am preemptively calling Jan 20th to be "Good News Day"

borgqueenx said:
well i guess friday wont be a exiting day.

It will be for me. I'm exiting New York in the afternoon. :D

(one of the events I wanted to bring a Pandora to, sadly, but luckily I have other places to show off geekery in the future!)

mali said:
Friday is my birthday. I hate birthdays, so it's a day like any other.
Yours too, huh?... Not going to be much of a reason to celebrate for me either.

I just realized it was around last January that I started lurking the boards here reading about the Pandora. I had known of it for a long time, but had time away from following the project. I remember drooling over the idea of having one and being so happy when in April/May I got my order in just in time as they were due by July. What a ride this has been. Let's keep our fingers crossed these guys get it right this time and OP can get these bad boys made. All I can say is there is no other product I have known of or would expect to have this many people wait this long for. I really think they day the last person get's their device that a whole new era of fun and learning will make all of this totally worthwhile.
If the cases aren't right I think we should all go over there and take the factory over. Declare war if we have to! This too is the only time I would think 3000+ people could take on a couple of billion and win. LOL

Poem58 said:
I just realized it was around last January that I started lurking the boards here reading about the Pandora. I had known of it for a long time, but had time away from following the project. I remember drooling over the idea of having one and being so happy when in April/May I got my order in just in time as they were due by July. What a ride this has been. Let's keep our fingers crossed these guys get it right this time and OP can get these bad boys made. All I can say is there is no other product I have known of or would expect to have this many people wait this long for. I really think they day the last person get's their device that a whole new era of fun and learning will make all of this totally worthwhile.
If the cases aren't right I think we should all go over there and take the factory over. Declare war if we have to! This too is the only time I would think 3000+ people could take on a couple of billion and win. LOL
nerdrage ftw

Gruso said:
...<snip> Don't set yourself up for a letdown. :)
chances.jpg

mindlord said:
mali said:
Friday is my birthday. I hate birthdays, so it's a day like any other.
Yours too, huh?... Not going to be much of a reason to celebrate for me either.
Today was my birthday. I was hoping I'd have a Pandora today. A cake is all very well, but a Pandora would have been much better than the icing on the cake. :(

Back