Faster delivery/upgrade - Craig's orders

LOL !! Anyway, I have to say that after 2 year waiting, I have the hardware that I want, and I'm happy that the company it still alive after all the issues... this is really a great device

All these posts is getting me hopeful that I'll be seeing my unit in a month or so! Aahhhh can't wait!

Seriously advanced member who most likely works for the company? I have never waited this long for anything I have paid for in my entire life. With over 3,000 posts its obvious you're in bed with Pandora as an employee or something else, so save it.
Hah! I wish I was getting paid. If product wait is your definition for a bad company than 3D Realms has OPT beat by a wide margin, but I digress.

OPT has done nothing illegal yet, if that's what you're trying to say. Under consumer law you are entitled to one of two things: a product delivered when it is available, or a refund. Refunds are being issued. If you don't like it, take your refund. It really is that simple. A lot of people have gotten refunds because they couldn't afford the wait any longer or they found something that suited their needs better. Meanwhile others, who did not upgrade, have received the systems they have patiently waited 3 years for and for the most part are quite happy with them. The choice is yours: wait patiently with the rest of us, or take your refund and go. Posting in anger the way you have accomplishes nothing. Less than nothing because you've wasted your time ranting which could have been spent contacting them to get a refund.

Well, nobody had actually paid for Duke Nukem Forever until the day they got it. This is a bit different because of the word "nobody".

Seriously advanced member who most likely works for the company? I have never waited this long for anything I have paid for in my entire life. With over 3,000 posts its obvious you're in bed with Pandora as an employee or something else, so save it.
Hah! I wish I was getting paid. If product wait is your definition for a bad company than 3D Realms has OPT beat by a wide margin, but I digress.

OPT has done nothing illegal yet, if that's what you're trying to say. Under consumer law you are entitled to one of two things: a product delivered when it is available, or a refund. Refunds are being issued. If you don't like it, take your refund. It really is that simple. A lot of people have gotten refunds because they couldn't afford the wait any longer or they found something that suited their needs better. Meanwhile others, who did not upgrade, have received the systems they have patiently waited 3 years for and for the most part are quite happy with them. The choice is yours: wait patiently with the rest of us, or take your refund and go. Posting in anger the way you have accomplishes nothing. Less than nothing because you've wasted your time ranting which could have been spent contacting them to get a refund.

Well, nobody had actually paid for Duke Nukem Forever until the day they got it. This is a bit different because of the word "nobody".

Actually some people have, if not partially.. wonder if anyone pre-ordered in full..

Has anyone who registered their interest to upgrade via the form in Ed's thread actually received the follow-up email pointing them towards Craig's payment details? I received an upgrade confirmation email on the 9th of March, but nothing since then. Judging by the contents of this thread, there are people who have upgraded after me by contacting Craig directly, and have already received their Pandora, so I'm starting to wonder if some of the upgrade requests have fallen through the cracks or whether they're just not being issued on a first-come, first-served order.

Has anyone who registered their interest to upgrade via the form in Ed's thread actually received the follow-up email pointing them towards Craig's payment details? I received an upgrade confirmation email on the 9th of March, but nothing since then.

Yeah, Jacqueline sent me the followup a week or so later.

Good news: After ordering in April 2010 and upgrading on March 14, 2012 (queue position 31), my Pandora finally arrived in Canada yesterday with no taxes or duty due at the post office when I picked it up. I've upgraded to SuperZaxxon beta 3 and my 16 GB SD card is up to about 75% full of stuff now. Everything works pretty much as described.

Bad news: My pandora has a group of 4 dead pixels (one's a cluster of them) within about 1 cm in the bottom left of the screen (right where RPG text bubbles come up).

IMG_2889.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received my Pandora.
(-:

I was the 50th on Craigs list.

As number 55 in the queue most of my time now is:

2074yu4sw2.gif

Bad news: My pandora has a group of 4 dead pixels (one's a cluster of them) within about 1 cm in the bottom left of the screen (right where RPG text bubbles come up).
Ouch.

I just noticed the other day that I've got dead pixels on one of my monitors, but I've had them (the monitors, not the dead pixels) for a couple of years so it's not as annoying as getting a new display with them.

Let's be real guys. Those of us who bought this crap in 2009-2010 will not be getting one unless we pay MORE to upgrade. This is the worst company, with the worst customer service I have ever witnessed in my entire life. I have been telling everyone I know about this, and will continue to do so. 3 years! Are you kidding me!? They have the nerve to make me wait, then tell me "pay more for the upgrade to get it sooner." NO PANDORA SEND ME MY DAMN MACHINE

This company will not last, eventually someone with time and money will be pissed off and that is the end of Pandora.

You do know you can have a refund any time you like don't you? No one is forcing you to wait.

Are you actually a customer? Could you let me know your order details so I can let you know when you might get your Pandora?

Well well....look at you Craig! How far you've come from "What's your order number?"

Let's be real guys. Those of us who bought this crap in 2009-2010 will not be getting one unless we pay MORE to upgrade. This is the worst company, with the worst customer service I have ever witnessed in my entire life. I have been telling everyone I know about this, and will continue to do so. 3 years! Are you kidding me!? They have the nerve to make me wait, then tell me "pay more for the upgrade to get it sooner." NO PANDORA SEND ME MY DAMN MACHINE

This company will not last, eventually someone with time and money will be pissed off and that is the end of Pandora.

You do know you can have a refund any time you like don't you? No one is forcing you to wait.

Are you actually a customer? Could you let me know your order details so I can let you know when you might get your Pandora?

Wait, does this mean I can send you my order details and I'll get an idea when I might get a Pandora?? This is news to me. Where do I send this info to get an update on my order?

Wait, does this mean I can send you my order details and I'll get an idea when I might get a Pandora?? This is news to me. Where do I send this info to get an update on my order?

Having seen a few of Craig's posts in the past, the answer might not be a good one :)

Guys, things seem to get moving faster. I placed my preorder on 10.04.2012 and expected usual Two Months of waiting. However, today (22.04) I got the final payment e-mail stating that my OP will be ready for shipment in two weeks. That would be 12 + 14 = 28 days :) .

Though it may also mean a drop of preorder frequency, but I hope it's not (or at least a transitory one).

Actually some people have, if not partially.. wonder if anyone pre-ordered in full..

Guess I should feel bad that I got the Balls of Steel edition and preordered it too. At least I have a sweet bust of the Duke to remind me how his games used to be.

Good news: After ordering in April 2012 and upgrading on March 14, 2012 (queue position 31), my Pandora finally arrived in Canada yesterday with no taxes or duty due at the post office when I picked it up.

This is good news. Having to deal with extra taxes/duty would make me pretty sad after all this. I just want to play with my Pandora with no more fuss :X

Good news: After ordering in April 2012 and upgrading on March 14, 2012 (queue position 31), my Pandora finally arrived in Canada yesterday with no taxes or duty due at the post office when I picked it up. I've upgraded to SuperZaxxon beta 3 and my 16 GB SD card is up to about 75% full of stuff now. Everything works pretty much as described.

I think you gave the wrong year on April there. If you ordered in April 2012, you can't have upgraded that order in March 2012 (the past)...

Mine's still making it through US customs :/

Mine is stuck in god knows where. Still no message from UPS about tracking and it was sent a week ago.

Edit: Solved

I think you gave the wrong year on April there. If you ordered in April 2012, you can't have upgraded that order in March 2012 (the past)...

Mine's still making it through US customs :/

Whoops, yeah, good call. Originally ordered April 2010 (late batch 1).

Back