Faster delivery/upgrade - Craig's orders

1494142583-pr.jpg

just a question, (cause here is very rainy these days, and always the delivery services leaves the packs in front of the door) is the box wrapped in a plastic bag ?

(anyway I told to my parents to search for it and protect it with their life)

Last edited by a moderator:
02/10/2008 - Original order

19/03/2012 - Upgraded order, queue position 53

16/04/2012 - No delivery email yet

Getting excited though!

Wow! Got my Pandora today. It´s so nice to actually hold it in your hands...

...unfortunately I won't have any time to play around with it until june/july... divorce, selling the house and soforth...but maybe I could sleep (even) less... ;-)

I ordered around okt 2010, and uppgraded now this year - que number 35.

Big thanks to Craig and the open Pandora team!

45 and just got confirmation! Being Australian, I'm expecting it's going to take a while.

Where did you get a tracking number?

I was 32 in the upgraded queue.

Received my shipping confirmation email on 13/04. According to UPS, it's passed through customs and is in Melbourne and hopefully in Adelaide soon. The site says the scheduled delivery is 19/04.

(But I think UPS shipping was an option that I payed extra for?? I can't remember, it was only 3.5 years ago :D )

Congrats to all those who got theirs!

But, being one of those who ordered back in 2008 and avoided a refund only to help out (I am almost certain my daughter who was born on the day I ordered it would play with it more these days... :) ), I can't help but feel like all of the devices Craig got from ED went to upgraders, is that true?

Assuming it is, and seeing as Craig is now taking new orders on his site again, and also assuming those will get shipped before old-non-upgraded-orders, does this mean I will never see my Pandora?

I was very patient thus far and it would truly sadden me if I had to tell my wife she was right and got for a refund, heck, I'm not even sure I would even ask for one... I've already written off that expense 2 years ago... :(

Craig, any words of comfort?

Congrats to all those who got theirs!

But, being one of those who ordered back in 2008 and avoided a refund only to help out (I am almost certain my daughter who was born on the day I ordered it would play with it more these days... :) ), I can't help but feel like all of the devices Craig got from ED went to upgraders, is that true?

Assuming it is, and seeing as Craig is now taking new orders on his site again, and also assuming those will get shipped before old-non-upgraded-orders, does this mean I will never see my Pandora?

I was very patient thus far and it would truly sadden me if I had to tell my wife she was right and got for a refund, heck, I'm not even sure I would even ask for one... I've already written off that expense 2 years ago... :(

We shipped them pretty evenly between upgrades and old orders.

New orders are only taken for previously cancelled orders.

Once things get up to speed in Germany (and I know we used to say that about CC, but Ed is right there to make sure they do) the orders

will be cleared pretty quickly.

i hadn't upgraded and although i had given up my batch 1 order for a batch2 (i presume it was v early batch 2) i got mine last week and she is beautiful

Can someone please provide some info about my order (Batch, Queue position,who i ordered from, etc.)? Any info is appreciated. I placed my order in October of 2009 after i received an email from my forum registration that stated because some customers had gotten refunds, there were a very small number of Batch 1 units available. I sent an email requesting one of the units , received an invoice and promptly paid openpandorasales@gmail.com through google checkout on the 13th October 2009. It is my understanding that i am at the very tail-end of the Batch 1 orders. I am confused as to the previous post stating that he was a batch 2 order, has not upgraded, and a has already received his unit. I have never given up on the project and have never considered cancelling, but have been very confused these last couple of months with everything that is getting posted on the boards....

i hadn't upgraded and although i had given up my batch 1 order for a batch2 (i presume it was v early batch 2) i got mine last week and she is beautiful

<_<

Are you sure about that?

Must have been something funny happening cause I'm pretty sure there are still a substantial number of Batch1 pre-orders still waiting.

Can someone please provide some info about my order (Batch, Queue position,who i ordered from, etc.)? Any info is appreciated. I placed my order in October of 2009 after i received an email from my forum registration that stated because some customers had gotten refunds, there were a very small number of Batch 1 units available. I sent an email requesting one of the units , received an invoice and promptly paid openpandorasales@gmail.com through google checkout on the 13th October 2009. It is my understanding that i am at the very tail-end of the Batch 1 orders. I am confused as to the previous post stating that he was a batch 2 order, has not upgraded, and a has already received his unit. I have never given up on the project and have never considered cancelling, but have been very confused these last couple of months with everything that is getting posted on the boards....

I interpreted that as "I didn't get a batch one unit," not "I refunded my batch one order and reordered in batch two." I was told I was in batch one and I ordered early 2010. I wonder how many orders are between us. I also wonder how many are behind me, since the status update says there are only 1000 old preorders left to fill. I hope there are still people left from batch two...

For the moment, I'm going to stay calm. Are you telling me that someone from Batch 2 who did not upgrade was able to get their Pandora before a first batcher (namely me) who ordered on 10/1/08?!?

For the moment, I'm going to stay calm. Are you telling me that someone from Batch 2 who did not upgrade was able to get their Pandora before a first batcher (namely me) who ordered on 10/1/08?!?

i ordered on day one (30/09/2008) then bought a single nubber and gave up my place that first day order place in the queue to a developer to move to a later date as i already had one. my second has now arrived

i ordered on day one (30/09/2008) then bought a single nubber and gave up my place that first day order place in the queue to a developer to move to a later date as i already had one. my second has now arrived

When did you order the 2nd one? Did you upgrade it?

order one on day one, which arrived last week and bought a one nubber off ebay for probably the same price as an "upgraded" one.

Here is my information.

December 3, 2008 - initial order placed and NOT paid for (from Craig)

* After a bunch of botched attempts to send them money, finally got one that worked after some laziness *

* I also got refunded either before Dec 3rd or after, I don't recall when that occurred *

May 11, 2009 - confirmed payment, told 1700-1800 in batch 1 queue

March 14, 2012 - upgraded, position in upgrade queue is 36

April 16, 2012 - order sent, confirmation email of shipment

April 17, 2012 - tracking number sent (Royal/USPS), on Airmail to IL, USA

April ?, 2012 - I die a happy man

order one on day one, which arrived last week and bought a one nubber off ebay for probably the same price as an "upgraded" one.

What date did you give up your spot? Did they ever mention what "place" you were moved to when you gave up your day one spot to a developer? Honestly, they could have given yours now just due to the fact that you gave up your spot for a developer, which I can understand.

Back